1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid] Download Script

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by maidos, May 20, 2011.

1. maidos

maidos Active Member

My offer is 150 usd but in reference to my own post

To the coder
    i have hopeful expectation that other will also offer their own money for this case. So if i offer 50 usd and member 2 and member 3 offer their price 50 usd respectively, you, the coder will earn 150 usd

To the members
    Doesnt need to be 50 usd but any amount is appreciated, the more money you can offer as payment to the coder the likely we attract any coder to code download script (with downloadsII import of course that can import and convert data from vb downloadsII mod to xen download mods)

So help out please

I offer 150 usd
    Digital doctor 50 usd
    Droidhost offer 25-50 usd
    paul offer 30 usd
    jadmperry offer 30+ usd

The coder will get paid up to 310 usd

edit: since theres no real work going on nor any real coder working im moving to ipb so im not interested at this offer anymore however i do encouarge everyone to continue to offer their price
    Ali Hussain Bozaid likes this.
  2. DroidHost

DroidHost Well-Known Member

25$ - 50$
  3. maidos

maidos Active Member

steven s likes this.
  4. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Excellent start.
    I hope people contribute on ragtek's forum.
  5. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Isn't this coming in 1.1?
  6. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Not according to Fridays post....

7. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Paul likes this.
  8. maidos

maidos Active Member

9. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

10. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

This means it could be available in the Summer 2013, or in 1 week, or 1.5 years, or ...
  11. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

I'll add another $30 to the pot..... i have no requirements for any backward compatability at this end - as i said in another thread - it's just something nice to have!
  12. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

What happened to this? It's listed as [Paid]......

13. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

For the record, $500 would get me to put this mod to the top of my priority list but would still be a mod I release and charge for (those who put in for the $500 would get it free). Don't know if this is within your budget or anything but this isn't something I have the spare time to do for free, not now at least.
  14. maidos

maidos Active Member

since robbo has difficulties in real life again it seems highly unlikely we see a download anytime soon, since ive been waiting for almost one year for someone to code the mods its getting quite hopeless making me want to sell my license. anyway im raising my paid offer 150 usd now plus droidhost offer 25$ - 50$ and paul 30 usd offer which the coder would earn up to 230 usd. My intention is that if any coder pick up this work, i want this to be freely available to all members, not sure about droidhost and paul though

and TO ALL webmasters who desires a download mod for xenforo please, contribute your offer price too, the more money we can offer to the coder the higher its likely someone will pick this project up and does the work soon
    DroidHost likes this.
  15. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

The way Addons are created and funded needs to change.
    Things aren't progressing.
    If it wasn't for XenPorta, LN Blogs, XenMedio, and XenCarta, things would sure seem dead around here.

I don't really want a downloads mod, but i'll chipin +$50 to help see this get done.
    Paul and maidos like this.
  16. maidos

maidos Active Member

thanks alot :), will edit your price on my thread.

Im not sure if this is because of the lawsuit or because xf hasnt the niche that most coders are after.
  17. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

maidos likes this.
  18. maidos

maidos Active Member

guys i got contacted by the coders XenCentral Trading System and they are willingly to code the download mods for xf and conversion script. they just need need to be paid first :) bfore the project starts

can we discuss this on pm how we should pay this coder
  19. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

20. maidos

maidos Active Member

false alarm, seems the coder changed their mind and want 2500 usd for this work :(