I'm searching a developer who is able to integrate the following script - or something similar - to xenforo:
- Having a own page forum.url/timetable or as a widget
- In the settings a forum can be specified which shows the events
- Date, Starting Date, Stage and Day are currently all within custom fields which is kinda nice: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/custom-fields-by-waindigo.885/ --> That's how it looks like in the Forums: https://www.parkrocker.net/foren/rock-im-park-2014-bestaetigte-bands.868/
- Interface to that script could be 1) a automatically generated xml file based on thread information (e.g. if it would be embedded as widget) or 2) the div-Structure is automatically made by a new script based on the thread information
- User can add an event to their wishlist. The current script is doing that with cookies which is fine for me. DB Table would be a possibility
- Events can be printed in a handout or saved as pdf
Willing to pay for it, but must be delivered by end of next week or I have to look for another solution.