XF 1.0 Pages

Pages allow you to manage simple content in the node tree. Find out more here:

http://xenforo.com/community/pages/example-page/

The node list display could do with some improvements. We have some ideas about that.

The exact look of the auto-generated navigation is a work-in-progress as well. :)

That's pretty awesome. Reminds me more of a Wiki than anything else lol.

Edit: Reason being is the side navigation I think.

A good use for Pages would be rules or specific descriptions for each forum category, very nice. A list of new threads with a "teaser" amount of the initial post can also be placed in pages. Now that would be user convience!

I think there are going to be a thousand uses for Pages, :)

Brilliant.. This will definitely help sites that want to have Articles on their Forum..

As @Cam2 put it so eloquently - "When can I purchase this software????? ;)"

:D

A good use for Pages would be rules or specific descriptions for each forum category, very nice. A list of new threads with a "teaser" amount of the initial post can also be placed in pages. Now that would be user convience!

I think there are going to be a thousand uses for Pages, :)

Just what I was thinking. Nice feature, something that will come in handy when wanting to use an static page for something like a long description or introduction to a forum, or list the forum rules.

That's pretty awesome. Reminds me more of a Wiki than anything else lol.

Edit: Reason being is the side navigation I think.

It's 100% not a wiki, obviously. The whole function of a wiki is nothing a xenPage offers.

And HTML is customizable inside the entire content section? As in, between both breadcrumbs.

You can template a page in any shape or form that you want, using your own code, using <xen:vars> etc. So I assume so.

Top Bottom