[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

Attempted installation this morning. Now have a 500 error with the installation in the ACP.

SEO is now included in the ACP menu structure

HOWEVER, the plugin is listed under "installable addons" and never finalized. I've refreshed the installation 500 error page a dozen+ times and it's failing to complete.

Attempted installation this morning. Now have a 500 error with the installation in the ACP.

HOWEVER, the plugin is listed under "installable addons" and never finalized. I've refreshed the installation 500 error page a dozen+ times and it's failing to complete.
Strange, we don't raise a single error message. The addon just does a very good job.

Increased PHP memory_limit from 256 to 512 and the installation completed.

NOW, chasing a mobile-navigation bug:

The mobile navigation USED to show the forum in the navigation structure....with this enabled, it now shows the parent category. I'm not finding a setting to change this functionality.

Working correctly, this post is in the Social Forums > Announcements - Testing section....it should appear as followScreenshot_20230113-133258.png

With this plugin installed, it now shows the Category as the navigation link: (ie: Social Forums) not the actual forum the thread is posted in.
Screenshot_20230113-133110.png

@Ozzy47 you have produced since the resumption of this add-on a lot of new add-ons whereas this one still does not benefit from a stable version, what is your current project? Shouldn't you focus your energy and abilities on finally coming up with something usable?

Or are you waiting to make a version that can be used in production when all the first versions purchased from Nulumia will no longer be valid and require first-time buyers to pay for a new version from you? This add-on was cursed with Nulumia it doesn't seem to have a better future with you... In any case I have the impression, hoping I'm wrong.

Thanks.

@Ozzy47 you have produced since the resumption of this add-on a lot of new add-ons whereas this one still does not benefit from a stable version, what is your current project? Shouldn't you focus your energy and abilities on finally coming up with something usable?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Or are you waiting to make a version that can be used in production when all the first versions purchased from Nulumia will no longer be valid and require first-time buyers to pay for a new version from you?

No, I am not underhanded, and I am sickened that you would even suggest such a thing. I'll tell you what, send me your PayPal information and I will give you the money back that you paid for the addon. Then you wont have to worry about what my intentions are. Once the money is refunded then remove the addon from your site.

his add-on was cursed with Nulumia it doesn't seem to have a better future with you... In any case I have the impression, hoping I'm wrong.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I think the amount of bug fixes/improvements that have happened in this addon since I've taken it over speaks for it's self.

This is a major addon with lots of little nuances that require long term bug watching/fixing. I suggest that if anyone thinks it's easy maintaining an addon like this, put up or shut up, meaning get out your computer and code one yourself.

Well I'm sorry you're sickened with my previous message but maybe it reflects a certain annoyance, which concerns me but which perhaps concerns others who don't want to be unpleasant to you.

Thank you for your refund proposal but it's not a question of money it's a question of time.

Yes you have improved the add-on, but my main grievance is that you publish a lot of new add-ons while some are lacking in stability. I am not a developer and have no advice to give you on how to solve the problems, one thing is sure this add-on is still not usable and the time is starting to be long...

my main grievance is that you publish a lot of new add-ons while some are lacking in stability
Should stop ALL other work until you are satisfied? New add-ons could be coming from Ozzy or could be coming from a team member who isn't working on the Nuliema stuff? There's no relation between new products and this one, time or otherwise.

Stay in your own lane, Nicodak.

Or are you waiting to make a version that can be used in production when all the first versions purchased from Nulumia will no longer be valid and require first-time buyers to pay for a new version from you? This add-on was cursed with Nulumia it doesn't seem to have a better future with you... In any case I have the impression, hoping I'm wrong.

Thanks.
Ozzy has it fixed and working well.

Stay in your own lane, Nicodak.
I am in my own lane @Max Taxable, the lane i choose, it doesn't matter if it doesn't suit you.

Ozzy has it fixed and working well.
One of the most basic things is not working, I can't uninstall the addon.
So no it is not working properly. If so, it would no longer be a release candidate.

The Social Groups add-on is also buggy and has been for many months... Quite frankly I don't care who does what on the Ozzy team and I don't care how they are organized, what I see is that add-ons, which are paid add-ons, are still not usable even though they are now several months old... see more.

But if Ozzy is untouchable then let's shut up and suffer in silence...

Thanks.

Nulumia is still working on the add-on, just under @Ozzy47. The other add-ons being released are mostly done by @Painbaker.

It has just been over a month since the last update (a large one), and there is likely another large update to be done. The issue is that there are many other add-ons by Nulumia that also need attention, so it makes sense to get this one to a mostly working state, so that people aren't having severe issues, and address other add-ons and move back to this one (if that is what is happening).

As fa as throwing all developers at a singular add-on... Painbaker isn't going to be fully familiar with these add-ons. He can help with bugs, and address issues, but overall, @Nulumia is the most knowledgeable about his own code.

I am in my own lane @Max Taxable, the lane i choose, it doesn't matter if it doesn't suit you.

One of the most basic things is not working, I can't uninstall the addon.
So no it is not working properly. If so, it would no longer be a release candidate.

The Social Groups add-on is also buggy and has been for many months... Quite frankly I don't care who does what on the Ozzy team and I don't care how they are organized, what I see is that add-ons, which are paid add-ons, are still not usable even though they are now several months old... see more.

But if Ozzy is untouchable then let's shut up and suffer in silence...

The Social Group add-on was one that Ozzy took over by someone who left the scene; it was so it was not abandoned. At least as far as I know, a lot of Snogs add-ons suffer from issues that really require re-working the whole add-on, which is a massive undertaking.

It also is not that @Ozzy47 is not untouchable, but when Ozzy took over you cannot hold him accountable for how things were handled prior to him taking over. A lot of stress and frustration seems to bleed over from the prior problems, and you ignore the fact that there were many major fixes released recently. Yes, you still have issues... But it is also an add-on still in development and should never have been used on a live site 🙃.

Making accusations and plainly being insulting is a good way to get fired as a customer. You could have just asked "Are there any updates coming, I am having x issue and it is impacting my site". 🤷‍♂️

Yeah like UN, you are humanists... Thank you guys.
Ozzy is a great guy. Known him for probably over a decade. Get off his back. If you don't want to use his stuff than don't.

He's fixed everything he obtained from other devs and he supports all of his stuff. I'm not really sure what your problem is dude.

Top Bottom