[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
Hi all,

I've tried installing and all good. I enter the Max mind key and upon saving get the following message.

View attachment 298192

No idea what it means, so any help would be much appreciated.

For reference the forum is using the xenforo cloud based setup.

Thanks

Stu.

I don't know how the cloud problem can be solved. There is no documentation.
We need to mount our local filesystem to "internal-data" so that our GeoIP data file is not pushed to external storage. The cloud doesn't seem to allow for that.

@Chris D any ideas on how to overcome this?

@Ozzy47 Is it possible to do a check that the user argument is actually a user entity before calling the canViewCountryFlag method on it in member_list_macros? (That way the same macro can be used for displaying user lists that include data where the user entity no longer exists.)

We’re getting a template error in an addon page because a user record is deleted.

Thanks.

Should be fixed in the latest version.

Hi all,

I've tried installing and all good. I enter the Max mind key and upon saving get the following message.

View attachment 298192

No idea what it means, so any help would be much appreciated.

For reference the forum is using the xenforo cloud based setup.

Thanks

Stu.

I get the same thing on my cloud installation, so I’d say this isn’t compatible with sites hosted on the cloud.

I think I've identified the issue which we can solve in XF Cloud. Just rolling that out now. Try again in a little while and it should be okay.

Should be fixed in the latest version.
I'm afraid not.

Server error log
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method canViewCountryFlag on a non-object (array)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1180
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 16, 2024 at 10:07 PM

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/sites-sha...', 1180)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1180): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/member_list_macros.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Array, 'canViewCountryF...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(828): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/m2n_competitions_view.php(313): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('member_list_mac...', 'item', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1655): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('m2n_competition...', Array, true, NULL)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:m2n_comp...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('M2N\\Competition...', 'public:m2n_comp...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(M2N\Ads\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(M2N\Ads\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(62) "/competitions/win-one-of-three-copies-of-aloys-on-blu-ray.124/"
["referrer"] => string(85) "https://www.avforums.com/competitions/win-one-of-three-copies-of-aloys-on-blu-ray.124"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/competitions/win-one-of-three-copies-of-aloys-on-blu-ray_124/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Ozzy47 mate

I want this running on a few forums, but I get the following error

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of GeoIp2\Model\City::__isset($attr) must be compatible with GeoIp2\Model\AbstractModel::__isset(string $attr): bool
  • src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Vendor/MaxMind/geoip2/geoip2/src/Model/City.php:116
Does it not work with Ad Manager?

I'm sure I've had it working with ad manager before

@Ozzy47 is there any way that a search function could be integrated?

We have quite a few members who are using vpn’s, v-sat, starlink etc and they can’t find their own entries. Also a search function would be great for other members of my community, I t’s a global car club.

If this I something that you would need financial assistance to work out then please let me know.

Stu.

@Ozzy47 mate

I want this running on a few forums, but I get the following error

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of GeoIp2\Model\City::__isset($attr) must be compatible with GeoIp2\Model\AbstractModel::__isset(string $attr): bool
  • src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Vendor/MaxMind/geoip2/geoip2/src/Model/City.php:116
Does it not work with Ad Manager?

I'm sure I've had it working with ad manager before
@Ozzy47

I had the previous version that we had to install something on the server to get it to work? I think that was this, but the old version. If that was this addon, would I need to uninstall 'that' on the server in case its messing with it?

Another thing could be the forums are so old their city is parsed differently now? And I need to change some profile-related city option?

What could this be mate, any clues?

Top Bottom