[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
I'm running XF 2.2.13/XFRM 2.2.5 and 2.2.0 PL4 of this add-on and have not seen that issue.
What PHP version are you running? If higher than 8.1, you may want to drop back to it or 8.0.

@Ozzy47 Error when updating from 2.2.0 Patch Level 4 to 2.2.1 from the archive:
One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

1705572531445.webp
Exception: Invalid Class: Snog/Flags/XFRM/Repository/ResourceItem

I don't have the Resource Manager installed.
I continued the installation via the action pending item in the addons page and it appears to have now installed ok.

I can't reproduce this.
This was probably caused by incomplete uploading of files to the server or file system/classloader slowdown/bug
I used the Install/upgrade from archive option with the zip, so it wasn't that.
The problem is probably that the install expects the resource manager to be installed.

We haven’t been able to replicate this. Try re downloading the addon, upload the files and rebuild the addon.

We haven’t been able to replicate this. Try re downloading the addon, upload the files and rebuild the addon.
Do you have the resource manager installed where you tested it? Can you try installing from the archive where the resource manager is not installed?

Hi all, trying to get this add-on going again after having it turned off for some time. I've updated it (thanks for keeping it updated matey @Ozzy47

I have this problem.

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of GeoIp2\Model\City::__isset($attr) must be compatible with GeoIp2\Model\AbstractModel::__isset(string $attr): bool
  • src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Vendor/MaxMind/geoip2/geoip2/src/Model/City.php:116
  • Generated by:
  • Jan 26, 2024 at 7:47 PM

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(1) "/"
["referrer"] => string(35) "< domain >"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hi all,

I've tried installing and all good. I enter the Max mind key and upon saving get the following message.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 10.34.29 AM.webp

No idea what it means, so any help would be much appreciated.

For reference the forum is using the xenforo cloud based setup.

Thanks

Stu.

@Ozzy47 Is it possible to do a check that the user argument is actually a user entity before calling the canViewCountryFlag method on it in member_list_macros? (That way the same macro can be used for displaying user lists that include data where the user entity no longer exists.)

We’re getting a template error in an addon page because a user record is deleted.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I've tried installing and all good. I enter the Max mind key and upon saving get the following message.

View attachment 298192

No idea what it means, so any help would be much appreciated.

For reference the forum is using the xenforo cloud based setup.

Thanks

Stu.

@Ozzy47 Is it possible to do a check that the user argument is actually a user entity before calling the canViewCountryFlag method on it in member_list_macros? (That way the same macro can be used for displaying user lists that include data where the user entity no longer exists.)

We’re getting a template error in an addon page because a user record is deleted.

Thanks.

We’ll check these out as soon as possible.

Top Bottom