[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I removed a form which used to have the Post thread button to form function enabled. Now that the form has been removed it still searches for that form. Any solution to stop the redirect to that non existing form?

That's a bug and it will be fixed in the next release.

For now, the only way to stop that would be to use PHPMyAdmin, go to the xf_node table and locate the node ID for the forum that has the button. Change the snog_posid for that node to 0 (zero).

Reactions: jul
That's a bug and it will be fixed in the next release.

For now, the only way to stop that would be to use PHPMyAdmin, go to the xf_node table and locate the node ID for the forum that has the button. Change the snog_posid for that node to 0 (zero).
Thanks alot, will do.

Edit: It worked.

Hello, I need to do some evaluations. Do you think that this add on could work as a quiz/test maker?
I don't see why not. It does provide a way to make any form you want. And then it creates a thread/post/email or conversation with the answers from the user filling out the form.

But, it would really depend on what you expect from the add-on. Without specific requirements, it's hard to say for sure.

Something like making a form with 40 questions with multiple choice. And only certain users being able to see them. Or better yet maybe creating a pool of 200 questions and have only 40 randomly presented to someone. Anyway I think I'm getting to carried away.

Something like making a form with 40 questions with multiple choice. And only certain users being able to see them. Or better yet maybe creating a pool of 200 questions and have only 40 randomly presented to someone. Anyway I think I'm getting to carried away.
The form with 40 questions where only certain users are able to see the form can be done with ease. It's what this add-on is intended for.

The 200 questions with 40 random ones is not possible.

Hello i added a form but i cant make it visible in the navigation menu, any idea?
Yes, but the form tab in the navitagion menu wasnt showing i had to manually add it with my forum link and /form.
For the Forms tab (and a form) to be shown the user must meet both the criteria set for the Type (if the form type is set) AND the Form itself. If YOU don't meet the criteria for the form, it won't be shown to you. And if there are no forms available because you don't meet the criteria for any, the navigation tab won't be shown to you. That is normal and expected.

Type criteria:
typecriteria.webp

Form criteria:
formcriteria.webp

ALSO, be sure your user group has permission to view forms.
formperms.webp

As an example, I do not meet the criteria for any forms or types on my site because I exclude the Administrative user group (by using "User is NOT a member of any of the selected user groups") from all forms that are shown in the tab. So I don't ever see the Forms tab unless I intentionally change the criteria for a form...

mytabs.webp

@Snog

Small issue, ampersands not escaped too well in private convo messages:

View attachment 200787
I can't seem to duplicate this. Could you give a specific example where this happens? (I suspect it might be the &amp being pasted into a field as &amp in which case it would be correct since it would be the same as intentionally typing the &amp)

Last edited:
Snog updated Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.20

An update to Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - Form button in thread quick reply not usable on all systems
  • Fix - Post thread button replaced with form button even after deleting form
  • Fix - User form count not reset for users when Form use limit is changed to unlimited
  • Reinstate - Options that do not apply to the selected answer type are no longer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

As this addon can post new threads, is it possible to make it populate thread custom fields with answer's data?

Top Bottom