[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Is there any sort of control flow where to show/hide sections based on users answers to previous questions with this addon?

Is there any sort of control flow where to show/hide sections based on users answers to previous questions with this addon?
Yes, that's what conditional questions are. They are only displayed based on the answer given to a question.

Is it possible to do this on sections/groups of questions so I don't have to manage them all individually?

Also does it mention conditional questions anywhere in the description cuz I can't find anything related to that?

Is it possible to do this on sections/groups of questions so I don't have to manage them all individually?

Also does it mention conditional questions anywhere in the description cuz I can't find anything related to that?
Conditional questions are added at the time you create the form. You can't create the questions and then select a group of questions to become conditional. I hope that's clear enough.

Conditional questions are mentioned in the updates for the add-on, starting here...

Would it be possible to sort questions/answers in the form itself?

For example,

in the form you see:
Question/Answer 2
Question/Answer 4
Question/Answer 3
Question/Answer 1

but after submitting it, you'll see:

Question/Answer 1
Question/Answer 2
Question/Answer 3
Question/Answer 4

Would it be possible to sort questions/answers in the form itself?

For example,

in the form you see:
Question/Answer 2
Question/Answer 4
Question/Answer 3
Question/Answer 1

but after submitting it, you'll see:

Question/Answer 1
Question/Answer 2
Question/Answer 3
Question/Answer 4
No, that's not possible.

Questions must be processed in the order they are entered in the admin area. Thus, requiring they be displayed in the same order in the post.

Well position is a helpful rule, or flex content might help as well. Alternatively it might be accomplished with some jQuery placed in the form template in order to append divs etc, but I guess you know way better than me on this field, as you're the add-on author, not me :)

You do have my curiosity up. Why would you want to re-arrange the answers to questions in the posted content? Why wouldn't you ask them in the order they are to be posted in?

Nice question.

I completely redesigned the thread's first post thanks to your add-on, a few custom bbcodes and a lot of jquery/css/html, adding tabs and custom buttons, but I'd prefer some of the form fields I added at the top to be filled at the end of the form in the creation page.

A preview of what I created:

But I understand on a "general" usage, this add-on wouldn't require my suggestion to be implemented, but I thought it was worth a try to ask :)

Snog updated Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.21

An update to Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Add - Option to wrap unregistered user IP in additional BBCodes
  • Add - Conditional questions now usable in report title
  • Add - Error when question in report title is not required to be answered
  • Add - Error when question answer is defined in report title but no questions have been created
  • Change - Filled out...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work man but can you please add a feature to manually organize form order, rather than alphabetical order.
While I understand what you're asking for, I don't understand the logic behind it.

Wouldn't a list of forms that are not in alphabetic order be more confusing to the users viewing the list?

Agree, also you might eventually just set your own list order by adding numbers before the form names such as:

1. The last form I instead want in first place
2. The first form I instead want in second place

and so on

Last edited:
While I understand what you're asking for, I don't understand the logic behind it.

Wouldn't a list of forms that are not in alphabetic order be more confusing to the users viewing the list?

You raise a good point.

I'm just after moving to XenForo from vBulletin this week where I had this feature. I used it to essentially create sub-categories inside the already existing categories. Now that you point it out I realize how pointless the feature may be and how it could be more confusing to the user. I'll reconsider.

Another feature I recommend is the ability to have content appear before and/or after the form questions. I would like to add stuff like images to liven the threads up.

Top Bottom