[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Some errors...
Any thougts?

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: forum src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php:171
Generated by: Engaleri 25.03.2018. at 11:29
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(171): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 171, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSelect(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Snog\\Forms:Form', 'Select', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'snog_forms_navt...', Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/form/morski-kratki-ribolovni-izvjestaj.1/select"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/form/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/form/morski-kratki-ribolovni-izvjestaj_1/select"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: forum src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php:171
Generated by: Vrvilo 25.03.2018. at 08:40
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(171): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 171, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSelect(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Snog\\Forms:Form', 'Select', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'snog_forms_navt...', Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/form/morski-kratki-ribolovni-izvjestaj.1/select"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/form/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/form/morski-kratki-ribolovni-izvjestaj_1/select"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'll issue a patch for this tomorrow.

I am curious though, what version of PHP is your site running?
newest

Code:
# php -v
PHP 7.2.3 (cli) (built: Mar 17 2018 02:57:37) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.2.3, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

Note that the change made in version 1.0.8 had some backlashes to it if you're using the File Upload question type and posting the form only in a PC.

If you've already downloaded 1.0.8 and if you're using a File Upload question and having the form sent only by PC, there is already a patch on the download server to correct the error you may see. Download the add-on again and install the patched version (1.0.8.1) if you experience a problem with a File Upload question type.

Last edited:
I don't understand what you're asking for. Literally everything asked in a form is custom.
like this

create-thread-xenforo-png.31834

Looking forward to this feature. It would be great to set custom fields and then insert them into the post.
I'll repeat, there are no plans to add that to the forms add-on.

You can already add just about any type of input to a form and insert the result into the post.

Last edited:
To be honest, this is a form addon. It's purpose is to fill out a form and send it.
Custom fields is a different thing than this.

I tried importing an exported form from the XF1 version and receive an error "Please supply a valid forms XML file.", is this not possible? I searched a little but didn't see anything definitive.

Heh nevermind :p

NOTE: You can not import, exported application forms from XF 1.5. But forms will be converted when upgrading from XF1.x to XF2.x.

A patch to the current version has been placed on the download server to cure a problem with 'Multiple choice w/ all of the above' question types.

If you're using that question type, download the add-on and upgrade to the patched version.

Is it possible to use the advanced forms add-on in order to have users fill a form in order to submit a report?

I think we'd need a settings like: Report type: Report

Not sure if you're getting what I mean, thank you!

Is it possible to use the advanced forms add-on in order to have users fill a form in order to submit a report?

I think we'd need a settings like: Report type: Report

Not sure if you're getting what I mean, thank you!
If you mean as in reporting a thread, no that's not possible.

I believe there is another add-on that is named something like 'Report Improvements' available that might be close to what you're looking for.

EDIT: I see that add-on is only for XF 1.x right now. But I'm sure @Xon has plans on updating it for XF 2.x.

Gotcha, thank you Snog! I might alternatively build many forms manually by doing template edits, I'll try that. Thanks again!

Top Bottom