Overlay text modification

Neil E.

I can't find the template location for this specific overlay. I want to modify the h1 text which appears to be text that is not acquired from a phrase. Using Search Templates, I couldn't locate "heading h1" in a template.

How do I go about altering the text?

helper_login_form calls the h2 text from a phrase and I could use a different phrase, but it's h1 I'm interested in and h1 is not referenced in this template.

xenforo29.webp

I can't find the template location for this specific overlay. I want to modify the h1 text which appears to be text that is not acquired from a phrase. Using Search Templates, I couldn't locate "heading h1" in a template.

How do I go about altering the text?

helper_login_form calls the h2 text from a phrase and I could use a different phrase, but it's h1 I'm interested in and h1 is not referenced in this template.

View attachment 31511

That is not a default XenForo Template.
It can only look to me like helper_login_form, but edited a little bit.

EDIT: Have you tried a search for the phrase log_in, and check which templates contain that.
BTW, it's not because the output is <h2 class="header h1"> that the templates contain that same text :)

I believe it is phrased.

The template, I believe, which contains the phrase is called login:

Code:
<xen:title>{xen:phrase log_in}</xen:title>

<xen:include template="helper_login_form" />

Yorick,
login is the correct template, but how did you locate it using search templates?
Since the phrase "log_in" could be used in other locations maybe I should make a new phrase just to be safe

EDIT: I modified "log_in" and it did show up in other places, so I did a revert. I made a custom phrase and did a TMS mod to the login template. Works perfect. Thanks for helping.

I have to say I'm very pleased with the help I've received on this XenForo forum.

I searched templates for:

<xen:title>{xen:phrase log_in}

The reason for that is, the blue bar in an overlay is always pulled from the <xen:title> tags of the template.

The blue bar contains the word Log In so the phrase for that is log_in, therefore the template that contains it contains <xen:title> {xen:phrase log_in} </xen:title>

Searching for that found the login template.

:p

Quite long winded, I guess, but it got there in the end :D

EDIT: Yeah there's 6 templates that contain the phrase {xen:phrase log_in}.

You probably want to create a new phrase, as you said.

Top Bottom