XF 1.3 Outdated Templates Message Won't Leave

I've had this happen myself. I'm told that it can be the case when the template history has been removed or you've imported a style from elsewhere (say a test site).

I've had this happen where my XenForo wasn't updated fully compared to where my style was exported from

(Style exported from 1.3.2, other xenforo on 1.3.0 as an example)

I've had this happen myself. I'm told that it can be the case when the template history has been removed or you've imported a style from elsewhere (say a test site).
I've had this happen where my XenForo wasn't updated fully compared to where my style was exported from

(Style exported from 1.3.2, other xenforo on 1.3.0 as an example)

Yeah we worked on it on our dev site.

How do I make it go away, I assume it is stored somewhere in the database?

I had this happen. What i did was click on the outdated your first being "BRSG_social_forum_tools" copy all the text and paste it in like Microsoft Word, Note Pad any text software you use on your computer. Then hit revert changes i believe (you want to bring the file back to its original). Then revert and save it. Once that is done search for the file again "BRSG_social_forum_tools" and paste the old text into it and save.
Do this to all the files! Hope this helps. Let me know if i didn't explain it well.

If you edit it and it stills says its out of date, then what @Russ said was correct: you're using a style that is based on a newer version of XenForo (or some add-on). I'd recommend updating XF/the add-on and then re-editing if necessary.

Top Bottom