• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
ORB Node Icon (PSD)

ORB Node Icon (PSD) v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley

Man, orbs were the things to have on the site...like 6 years ago lol I still think they look sweet. Very nice job.
*Discreetly goes to style and removes Orbs* :D

I hear what your saying though and totally agree. I had these over-sized document node icons and had to knock-up something quickly acting as placeholders so wanted those replaced asap. I figure, someone will have a use for the orbs when they make they're comeback. :LOL:

Shelley

Screw the icons, I want the style :cry:
Sure. Make me an offer. The alternative is it will be another custom style when it's completed that will either be binned/deleted like the previous 3 custom styles I've designed. :) Joking about making me an offer, the style is me just tinkering around I don't release styles.

I'm starting on the thread_view area trying some shadow effects on the TitleBar enhancement which I designed in photoshop. Requires Yet another template edit though.

thread_view_titlebar.png

Sylar

Rofl, If I had the money I would buy it :p
I would still at least love to see it live sometime; you don't give yourself enough credit (y)

Sylar

Give it that nice contrasting green(or possibly the red, whichever works) with a subtle shadow and that should do it :)
And I would love early access, drooling just thinking about it :p

Shelley

Give it that nice contrasting green(or possibly the red, whichever works) with a subtle shadow and that should do it :)
And I would love early access, drooling just thinking about it :p
I was thinking adding in the shadow like i did with the message view http://xenforo.com/community/threads/orb-node-icon-psd.36096/#post-410572

That being said, undecided on what colour i should go with. Primarily I wanted to go with the red but that would just be the same as the red in the .sectionHeaders

Dark styles are such hard work. :D

Shelley

Why not just inherit that whole message view snippet? Would be pretty smooth I think.
That is what I have done already (not yet applied it to forum_view yet) but have with the memberlistings (member_list, online_list, news_feed_page_global etc) areas. ;)