ORB Node Icon (PSD)

ORB Node Icon (PSD) v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley

Off-topic but that style is awesome :D
Yeah but... but.... the poor orb icons? They feel neglected now that you totally went off-topic on them. :D

Ah well, what the heck we're allowed to go off-topic. I've been getting rid of the blue and did more stuff to the sidebars. I'll most probably change the colours again. :D

fullpreview.png

JacquiiDesigns

Formerly MsJacquiiC
*waves* Thanks and good to see your getting your hands dirty styling xenforo looking forward in seeing your completed style. :)
Well - I'm about finished with it for the moment. Just posted a thread about issues with it viewed in IE arg! I'm tired LOL

Shelley

Man, orbs were the things to have on the site...like 6 years ago lol I still think they look sweet. Very nice job.
*Discreetly goes to style and removes Orbs* :D

I hear what your saying though and totally agree. I had these over-sized document node icons and had to knock-up something quickly acting as placeholders so wanted those replaced asap. I figure, someone will have a use for the orbs when they make they're comeback. :LOL:

JacquiiDesigns

Formerly MsJacquiiC
yehehehe - and here I am secretly thinking the reference is to boobs - all these guys talking about how much they adore your robust orbs - yehehehehe

Shelley

Screw the icons, I want the style :cry:
Sure. Make me an offer. The alternative is it will be another custom style when it's completed that will either be binned/deleted like the previous 3 custom styles I've designed. :) Joking about making me an offer, the style is me just tinkering around I don't release styles.

I'm starting on the thread_view area trying some shadow effects on the TitleBar enhancement which I designed in photoshop. Requires Yet another template edit though.

thread_view_titlebar.png

Sylar

Rofl, If I had the money I would buy it :p
I would still at least love to see it live sometime; you don't give yourself enough credit (y)

Shelley

Rofl, If I had the money I would buy it :p
I would still at least love to see it live sometime; you don't give yourself enough credit (y)
I'm only kidding I wouldn't sell it. I might give you access when it's nearly done. Almost done forum_view debating whether to style the h1 and adding in a shadow. :eek:

forum_view.png

Sylar

Give it that nice contrasting green(or possibly the red, whichever works) with a subtle shadow and that should do it :)
And I would love early access, drooling just thinking about it :p

Shelley

Give it that nice contrasting green(or possibly the red, whichever works) with a subtle shadow and that should do it :)
And I would love early access, drooling just thinking about it :p
I was thinking adding in the shadow like i did with the message view http://xenforo.com/community/threads/orb-node-icon-psd.36096/#post-410572

That being said, undecided on what colour i should go with. Primarily I wanted to go with the red but that would just be the same as the red in the .sectionHeaders

Dark styles are such hard work. :D

Shelley

Why not just inherit that whole message view snippet? Would be pretty smooth I think.
That is what I have done already (not yet applied it to forum_view yet) but have with the memberlistings (member_list, online_list, news_feed_page_global etc) areas. ;)