ORB Node Icon (PSD)

ORB Node Icon (PSD) v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

ORB Node Icon (PSD) (version v1) - This resource comes with the PSD only so your able to make your own adjustments/color changes

izDyA.png

Summary: Orb Icon in psd format so users can make their own changes whether that be colour changes. The resource doesn't come with it's own spritesheet that is for you to do.

Format: PSD

Read more about this resource...

Off-topic but that style is awesome :D

Yeah but... but.... the poor orb icons? They feel neglected now that you totally went off-topic on them. :D

Ah well, what the heck we're allowed to go off-topic. I've been getting rid of the blue and did more stuff to the sidebars. I'll most probably change the colours again. :D

fullpreview.webp

*waves* Thanks and good to see your getting your hands dirty styling xenforo looking forward in seeing your completed style. :)

Well - I'm about finished with it for the moment. Just posted a thread about issues with it viewed in IE arg! I'm tired LOL

Man, orbs were the things to have on the site...like 6 years ago lol I still think they look sweet. Very nice job.

*Discreetly goes to style and removes Orbs* :D

I hear what your saying though and totally agree. I had these over-sized document node icons and had to knock-up something quickly acting as placeholders so wanted those replaced asap. I figure, someone will have a use for the orbs when they make they're comeback. :LOL:

yehehehe - and here I am secretly thinking the reference is to boobs - all these guys talking about how much they adore your robust orbs - yehehehehe

Screw the icons, I want the style :cry:

Sure. Make me an offer. The alternative is it will be another custom style when it's completed that will either be binned/deleted like the previous 3 custom styles I've designed. :) Joking about making me an offer, the style is me just tinkering around I don't release styles.

I'm starting on the thread_view area trying some shadow effects on the TitleBar enhancement which I designed in photoshop. Requires Yet another template edit though.

thread_view_titlebar.webp

Rofl, If I had the money I would buy it :P
I would still at least love to see it live sometime; you don't give yourself enough credit (y)

Rofl, If I had the money I would buy it :p
I would still at least love to see it live sometime; you don't give yourself enough credit (y)

I'm only kidding I wouldn't sell it. I might give you access when it's nearly done. Almost done forum_view debating whether to style the h1 and adding in a shadow. :eek:

forum_view.webp

Give it that nice contrasting green(or possibly the red, whichever works) with a subtle shadow and that should do it :)
And I would love early access, drooling just thinking about it :P

Give it that nice contrasting green(or possibly the red, whichever works) with a subtle shadow and that should do it :)
And I would love early access, drooling just thinking about it :p

I was thinking adding in the shadow like i did with the message view http://xenforo.com/community/threads/orb-node-icon-psd.36096/#post-410572

That being said, undecided on what colour i should go with. Primarily I wanted to go with the red but that would just be the same as the red in the .sectionHeaders

Dark styles are such hard work. :D

Why not just inherit that whole message view snippet? Would be pretty smooth I think.

That is what I have done already (not yet applied it to forum_view yet) but have with the memberlistings (member_list, online_list, news_feed_page_global etc) areas. ;)

Top Bottom