Opinions on Logo....

Last group... from the fonts sent my way, these are the few I could see "working".....

rock1.webp

rock2.webp

rock3.webp

rock4.webp

rock5.webp

rock6.webp

Last group... from the fonts sent my way, these are the few I could see "working".....
Unless you are purposely trying to make the font look like it came off of a concert t-shirt in the 80's, go with the distressed font in the original #3 design.

To me the original #3 might look good...but it doesn't scream 'rock'...it mildly says 'grunge', I also don't like how frail the letters look...rock is a 'tough guy' thing, headbangin, crowdsurfing, mosh pits...those letter wouldn't survive a second at any venue :-)

This is seriously the dopest skull logo I've seen in a long time. Putting the equalizer bars in the skulls eyes and shaping the teeth, kinda reminds me of the amerian shield logo. random i know.. love the use of color and shadow in the font. Good job, whoever made it.

To me the original #3 might look good...but it doesn't scream 'rock'...it mildly says 'grunge', I also don't like how frail the letters look...rock is a 'tough guy' thing, headbangin, crowdsurfing, mosh pits...those letter wouldn't survive a second at any venue :)
Bah... what do you know youngster! :p
Hard rockers are all grunged out!

Top Bottom