Opinions on Logo....

I can't believed you haven't tried Defused

That is a seriously nice font. (y)

551.webp

Bah... what do you know youngster! :p
Hard rockers are all grunged out!
Well....my hair is 18 inches long right now (apparently I am known by the girls who I wont give my name to at dunkin donuts as the jesus hair lookin dude)...kinda look like a head banger at this point...thought it might count for something :)

So far, that is the one to me, on that note I would manually crop up the space between the A and the T so that the closest point of near contact is about the same as the rest of the letters. Other than that it's perfect for the job IMO

Last edited:
Wanted to see how it would look elsewhere, so created the soon to be site's twitter page, @MyRockNation. Here is the look of the header and avatar.

View attachment 50800
I like that one. It looks good IMHO.
Now I have to start trying to figure one out for the new domain I registered (bogboys.com) - it's going to deal with playing in the mud... the joy of ALL children (at heart). Should be purchasing another XF license shortly for it.

I like that one. It looks good IMHO.
Now I have to start trying to figure one out for the new domain I registered (bogboys.com) - it's going to deal with playing in the mud... the joy of ALL children (at heart). Should be purchasing another XF license shortly for it.

Nice!

I'm hoping some huge fan of rock will jump ship with me and provide some cool ideas (I already have tons)... My main issue will be the site look though.

Top Bottom