Opinions on Logo....

My only issue with the logo, after looking at it more, is that the skull portion just looks "flat" compared to the text.
That is probably a good thing...if you used the same color for the depth effect it would blend right into the skull and make it look lopsided.

Not a giant fan of the text in general...but the skull is pretty much perfect. The color scheme would work perfect on the text IMO given a change in the font.

I would not change the skull at all. Run with it.

Messing around with some font options....

a.webp

b.webp

c.webp

d.webp

e.webp

Not my design.

If the whole logo is vectored (no reason why it shouldn't be) it'll scale to any size and not lose quality. No3 FWIW. Your not the generic mindset type with regards to the font and I feel as @Azhria Lilu mentioned, it stands out from the crowd and dares to be bold.

But yeah, that logo should be able to scale down or up to any size without compromising quality since it's basic shapes that could be accomplished via the Pen Tool.

Here is font 3 with less overlap.

View attachment 50723

Why don't you add a dark overlay behind it and give it the appearance that it's clinging onto the adjacent font. This would highlight the joining effect more prominently an affect I think you are looking at doing. Not sure that makes sense but when I see the O & C in Rock i think this is the kind of effect would look pretty good being more prominent.

Top Bottom