OECK - A Next-Gen VPN.

wow you have spent A LOT of time customizing that thing! Well done! I would have never thought it was XF :)

Personally it's too minimalistic for my taste, but it's fun to see such a heavily tweaked forum :D

I think your site looks great...nice job!

How on earth did you get that threaded view??

Hi @maxpower,

Thank you very much!

That is an addon by ThemeHouse. It took a lot of customising to get it to look that way though. I guess it was all for nothing since we went back to standard thread view anyway.

wow you have spent A LOT of time customizing that thing! Well done! I would have never thought it was XF :)

Personally it's too minimalistic for my taste, but it's fun to see such a heavily tweaked forum

Hi @Frode789,

Thanks :) It actually is pretty fast once you setup your CSS framework and make a couple of templates.

If any of you have tried the VPN, how are you finding it?

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

That is an addon by ThemeHouse. It took a lot of customising to get it to look that way though. I guess it was all for nothing since we went back to standard thread view anyway.
Curious why you didn't stick with that comment addon? Was considering trying it out...

Curious why you didn't stick with that comment addon? Was considering trying it out...
Hi maxpower,

Unfortunately the addon we were using didn't play nice with the alerts. We decided to stop it before the forums got much traffic. This system should suffice for a long period of time.

In other news, we now have 1,100 beta testers. So far the feedback has been great! We invite the Xenforo community to come and give our service a go.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

Hi everyone,

We have now launched into a stable release. Please feel free to check us out.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

Hi @Oeck

Congrats on the launch of your support community. You're one of the few enterprise communities that I see here in the Forum Showcase.

1597799006644.webp
In the hero picture on the top of your support forums, it's a missed opportunity to utilize that space more effectively. Instead of a static picture, you can do something like:

1. Most common questions and answers - great for new users
2. Customer testimonials - great for prospective users
3. Top users - gamification for superusers
4. Quick links to best forum guides of the past year
5. Latest answered questions by trusted users

List goes on and on. Good luck on the launch of your support community.

Getting an error from chrome when I try to visit:

Your connection is not private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.oeck.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Getting an error from chrome when I try to visit:

Your connection is not private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.oeck.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Hi l3ta,

Are you still getting this error? We have a lot of users, and none have reported this error.

Regards,
Peter @ OECK.

Hi @Oeck

Congrats on the launch of your support community. You're one of the few enterprise communities that I see here in the Forum Showcase.

View attachment 233117
In the hero picture on the top of your support forums, it's a missed opportunity to utilize that space more effectively. Instead of a static picture, you can do something like:

1. Most common questions and answers - great for new users
2. Customer testimonials - great for prospective users
3. Top users - gamification for superusers
4. Quick links to best forum guides of the past year
5. Latest answered questions by trusted users

List goes on and on. Good luck on the launch of your support community.
Hi @JRangelle,

Sorry for the super late reply! Our entire website is powered by Xenforo. Not just the support community. We really love this software.

Thanks for the suggestions though. We will take a look to see what we will put in as the community section grows.

Regards,
Peter @ OECK.

Top Bottom