OpenXBL

OpenXBL 1.5

No permission to download
Can we links video when we records on xbox one ?
Exemple: I wanna links all video of my community on my sports forum. People can see a Gread Goal or good move, stuff.

Can we links video when we records on xbox one ?
Exemple: I wanna links all video of my community on my sports forum. People can see a Gread Goal or good move, stuff.

Hi @Linux 8,

This is totally possible! Currently not implemented at the moment but this is an example of how to pull XboxDVR information for individual users.

This implements a function located in /library/OpenXBL/Helper/OpenXBL.php
PHP:
public function getAccessToken($user_id);

PHP:
$user = XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->toArray();

$token = $this->getAccessToken($user['user_id']);

$options = array(
          'headers' => array(
               'Content-Type' => 'application/json',
               'X-Authorization' => $token,
               'X-Contract' => 100
         )
);

$gameClips = $this->call('GET', $this->getOpenXBLAPIBase() . '/dvr/gameclips', $options);

The response here would be similar to:
Code:
{  
   "data":[  
      {  
         "gameClips":[  
            {  
               "gameClipId":"2f2773a3-2588-4208-99ef-ee3a33a827fa",
               "state":"Published",
               "datePublished":"2017-01-18T02:51:06.5037957Z",
               "dateRecorded":"2017-01-18T02:36:08Z",
               "lastModified":"2017-01-18T02:51:06.5037957Z",
               "userCaption":"",
               "type":"UserGenerated",
               "durationInSeconds":28,
               "scid":"000000-7d7f-4105-000-3ec552a4c121",
               "titleId":1386529057,
               "rating":0,
               "ratingCount":0,
               "views":1,
               "titleData":"",
               "systemProperties":"cc4be625-f41a-000-000-306d8ad9074f;",
               "savedByUser":true,
               "achievementId":"",
               "greatestMomentId":"",
               "thumbnails":[  
                  {  
                     "uri":"https:\/\/gameclipscontent-t2008.xboxlive.com\/000900000076001d-2f2773a3-2588-4208-99ef-ee3a33a827fa-public\/Thumbnail_Small.PNG?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=J0NJUtihY6uoytzGb05tR9w5olWdVRVUN7stETScGwI%3D",
                     "fileSize":131612,
                     "thumbnailType":"Small"
                  },
                  {  
                     "uri":"https:\/\/gameclipscontent-t2008.xboxlive.com\/000900000076001d-2f2773a3-2588-4208-99ef-ee3a33a827fa-public\/Thumbnail_Large.PNG?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=rFpdeOpLm0Q3kO%2Fec%2Bfwq3DOCZYmmmfa9gB5sMNeaw0%3D",
                     "fileSize":448664,
                     "thumbnailType":"Large"
                  }
               ],
               "gameClipUris":[  
                  {  
                     "uri":"https:\/\/gameclipscontent-d2008.xboxlive.com\/000900000076001d-2f2773a3-2588-4208-99ef-ee3a33a827fa\/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=HaLqfXPL%2FL63UC0quNKYXPCLbjrkJjsyb0LOhJDpJdU%3D&__gda__=1491251496_23324c1e1831729d92c903368185233f",
                     "fileSize":16639957,
                     "uriType":"Download",
                     "expiration":"2017-04-03T20:31:36.921291Z"
                  }
               ],
               "xuid":"123456789102",
               "clipName":"",
               "titleName":"Battlefield\u2122 1",
               "gameClipLocale":"en-US",
               "clipContentAttributes":"None",
               "deviceType":"XboxOne",
               "commentCount":0,
               "likeCount":0,
               "shareCount":0,
               "partialViews":0
            },

Is it possible to test this out locally before putting it out live first? I didn't see any documentation on that although I may have missed it. Thanks!

Is it possible to test this out locally before putting it out live first? I didn't see any documentation on that although I may have missed it. Thanks!

Hi @NLGE,

Yes you can test it out locally using a development license of XenForo or you can try the XboxAppDemo on GitHub. It uses the exact same process as the XenForo add-on so between the two there is not much of a difference in functionality.

Link: https://github.com/OpenXBL/XboxAppDemo

Hi @AzzidReign!

Yes I am the owner of https://xbl.io (OpenXBL)

Subscriptions will activate at the same time as the next update of this module (which will be in the next two weeks). The API is open to use for all developers and the code for this module is available on GitHub. The update will include Xbox Live DVR and Xbox Live Messages. I will have some pictures of the update to share within the next few days.

Hello everyone, sorry I have been lacking on releasing updates as of recent but I promise the wait is worth it. I've been quite busy but I've found time to work on the next update. Below are a few snippets and screenshots of what to expect. Release is not "as seen" so style could potentially change prior to release...

Xbox Live Community "Hub"
The hub is a template hook which will display a widget showing some of the most recent items shares. It supports the Widget Framework and TaigaChat. Item shares will display as a shoutbox message automatically. In the future it will be possible to also filter the hub to show specific game titles. There are many creative ways to extend this to fit the need of your community.

5n7Jdpd.jpg

All showcase items include optional embed code for users to share.
gBs6wvw.jpg

Optional NavBar to show quick links to the users Xbox DVR, Showcase, or Conversations.
93ZdWan.jpg

Xbox Live Community Showcase
XenForo is great for sharing experiences thus I made sure to properly incorporate a showcase which will feature all community shares from users Xbox DVR. The ability to filter by gamer tag, game and date will be made available.

j3Z2xWU.jpg

ArC4R2a.jpg

Xbox Live DVR
Since users authenticated or linked with OpenXBL they can access their Xbox DVR (game clips and screenshots). No need to set privacy settings. Their Xbox DVR can only be viewed by them. If they wish, they can share it to the community showcase.

CRpK36D.jpg

Xbox Live Conversations
Throughout your forums users will be able to send messages via Xbox Live.

5afJaQQ.jpg

It will autocomplete the message overlay if clicking "send message" from a user member card.
oug1kuX.jpg

AutoComplete will display the username registered to the forum and will populate their GamerTag.
hGweT5M.jpg
WzvL056.jpg

This release will be within the next two weeks (sooner rather than later). I have some stuff I need to get done yet and will do my best to stay on schedule. Hope everyone is enjoying the module!

- Dave

Hi @AzzidReign!

Yes I am the owner of https://xbl.io (OpenXBL)

Subscriptions will activate at the same time as the next update of this module (which will be in the next two weeks). The API is open to use for all developers and the code for this module is available on GitHub. The update will include Xbox Live DVR and Xbox Live Messages. I will have some pictures of the update to share within the next few days.
Thanks! Looking forward to the update! :D

@ArcheXerxes,

I haven't gotten to Achievements on OpenXBL yet but that will be easy to do. I'll let you know once those endpoints become available. To answer if it is possible to list by game - yes, that is a separate call with supplying the TitleId (game id #). I will write up documentation on https://xbl.io to help you along. Then it will just be a matter of calling the endpoint and displaying it to a page within XenForo.

TACTICS updated OpenXBL with a new update entry:

OpenXBL 1.5 Release

What's new?
  • Xbox DVR
  • Xbox Live Messages
  • Showcase / Hub
Announcement

Subscriptions on https://xbl.io will be going live sometime this weekend or early next week. By default everyone has 500/requests per hour.

Closing Statement

Code is on GitHub. As always, feel free to contribute or ask for help. If you like the add-on please considering giving a review / rating! Thank you kindly. :rolleyes:

Read the rest of this update entry...

when I try to install the XML:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in OpenXBL/Manufacture.php at line 80
  4. OpenXBL_Manufacture->_installVersion1() in OpenXBL/Manufacture.php at line 63
  5. OpenXBL_Manufacture::build()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/app/current/comunidade/admin.php at line 13

Reactions: PXB
This looks great :)

profile.webp showcase.webp image.webp

Not sure if I've got it set up correctly to be honest as I've only had a quick look at setting it up but it seems to be working however I'm getting a few errors.

Firstly when trying to send a message from your friends list I'm getting this error but nothing in the admin logs

message error.webp

And when trying to share a video clip or screenshot I'm getting this - I don't have TaigaChat installed so that is why there is no table.

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xxxxxxxx_xenforo.dark_taigachat' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in OpenXBL/Helper/Hub.php at line 166
  9. OpenXBL_Helper_Hub::shareItemToShoutbox() in OpenXBL/Helper/Hub.php at line 123
  10. OpenXBL_Helper_Hub::shareDvrItem() in OpenXBL/ControllerPublic/OpenXBL.php at line 295
  11. OpenXBL_ControllerPublic_OpenXBL->actionDvrShare() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php at line 13
I removed parts of the code referring to TaigaChat in Helper/Hub.php (probably not advisable) but that gave this error

error share clip.webp

Hi @Gemma

Along with uploading the new XML file there are new PHP files to be uploaded located on GitHub (just replace them with the new PHP files) which should fix the error you are receiving for Xbox Live Messages.

The file in question is located in /library/OpenXBL/ControllerPublic/OpenXBL.php line 305 public function actionConversationsSend();

Then head over to the Admin Control Panel > Options > OpenXBL and ensure the "Post showcase activity to TaigaChat" option is unchecked / disabled. Then click save. Otherwise it will try to post to the shoutbox causing that error.

Let me know if this helps! Thanks,

David

@TACTICS Were you able to look or fix the issue with the Navbar Direct click going to root folder and able to test the Friends list not being added in a Custom Style? Might just be my sight if possible I have to many things showing in the user drop down menu...

Top Bottom