ooooooo is this new?

When making your own thread - I noticed that there's a larger text area for thread titles.

xenChange.webp

when I click into the link-box, the complete link should get highlighted, which would make it easier for users to avoid mistakes when doing copy/paste of a link.

is it possible to customize this "Share this page" in a way that it shows e.g. "Linkedin" instead of "Jappi" in the default list as big buttons?

I think if LinkedIn wants their button to show they can pay a monthly license fee to be included ^_^ grin.

The list is dynamic and changes according to what AddThis considers to be the most appropriate or popular sharing services at the time that you click the link.

If you want to specify exactly what services appear, it's a fairly simple template edit, following the guidelines in the AddThis HTML client API.

LinkedIn is making great moves to go social, I wouldn't mind if it's included. But the choices are very optional.

The list is dynamic and changes according to what AddThis considers to be the most appropriate or popular sharing services at the time that you click the link.

If you want to specify exactly what services appear, it's a fairly simple template edit, following the guidelines in the AddThis HTML client API.
Kier,
Any thought process on why AddThis and not ShareThis?

Good functionality, actively developed API, fit the requirements well. What benefits would ShareThis confer?
That's my question. I can't really tell the differences between them. They all offer almost identical features.

The AddThis API is very nice to work with, I had it implemented on my old phpBB site.

Top Bottom