ooooooo is this new?

ChemicalKicks

It seems to be site wide here and I know it wasn't yesterday as I was using the permalinks then.

Reactions: Doh

Sim

Minor usability suggestion: I would prefer to see those input boxes with the URL/BBCode/HTML be a little wider to show more of the content they contain. I think it gives people a little more confidence about what the text will do if they can see all of it (or at least more of it).

Sim

I don't have this on my site, is it custom for here or is it going to be in 1.1?
I'd love to see a list of new things people find - I've not found anything else that looks 1.1 specific yet - but I guess I'm just not familiar enough with the discussions of what is coming to know which "rocks" to turn over to find those new features.

Kier

XenForo developer
Staff member
Minor usability suggestion: I would prefer to see those input boxes with the URL/BBCode/HTML be a little wider to show more of the content they contain. I think it gives people a little more confidence about what the text will do if they can see all of it (or at least more of it).
That was just a bug - it's fixed now.

Screen shot 2011-09-09 at 14.35.16.png

Sim

I just noticed this little pop-up in the bottom-left of my browser window informing me that I had new alerts. Haven't seen that before - is it new, or did I just miss this before?

new-alert.png

Divvens

We need a list of all new stuff we can play around with :D This is so exciting and fun XD Never been this excited about a forum software.

I just noticed this little pop-up in the bottom-left of my browser window informing me that I had new alerts. Haven't seen that before - is it new, or did I just miss this before?

View attachment 18479
New, in 1.1

Reactions: Sim