ooooooo is this new?

I haven't read through this thread so it probably been mentioned numerous times. I noticed whilst engrossed reading a post yesterday that I got an alert but since i couldn't see the alert in the navbar (since it was scrolled away from view) a little alert box appeared in the bottom left of the screen or (or thereabouts) which i thought was a really nice touch.

I haven't read through this thread so it probably been mentioned numerous times. I noticed whilst engrossed reading a post yesterday that I got an alert but since i couldn't see the alert in the navbar (since it was scrolled away from view) a little alert box appeared in the bottom left of the screen or (or thereabouts) which i thought was a really nice touch.

And if you click on that bottom-left corner alert, it will scroll the page up and focus on the alerts tab in the top nave bar. Also, it will open the alerts menu. :-)

And if you click on that bottom-left corner alert, it will scroll the page up and focus on the alerts tab in the top nave bar. Also, it will open the alerts menu. :)

I didn't get the chance to click it due to me reading the rest of the post by which time it had disappeared. So, what I was impressed by it (maybe I'm just easily impressed) but i really appreciated the fact that it wasn't intrusive, but was just enough not to bother or interrupt my reading but enough that i knew I had an alert pending and viewed the alert after I finished reading. It's those little touches that really makes a difference that would often go unnoticed so thought i'd mention it and give it the (n) . I'm kidding it def get's the (y)

Seriously necro lmao!

This happens when you you've viewed the forum/what's new without actually viewing the threads and then come back to it later on to click 'what's new' but there are new posts since the last time you looked. Sorry for run-on but I'm tired lmao.

Top Bottom