omds people these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you used correct English instead of L33t $p3ak on your site you would attract better quality members. Along with not being so rude to your members. Honestly browsing your site I thought it was a wanna-be script kiddie site for teenagers.. You need to decide what route you want to take your site and do that. You can't be everyone's friend, it just simply doesn't work. Members not following your rules offer no benefit to your site other then negative activity that ends up chasing away good members.

I would honestly say delete your site, start over fresh with a new domain as those hacker threads will remain in search engines for years and will only continue to hurt your growth and last but not least, don't allow anyone but you admin access to install add-ons and only install ones, you paid for personally. You make all these threads about wanting to be a big site, there is no chance that will happen if you continue the direction your currently going. A clean slate is the only way to go. If you don't have the time to do your own installs and require just allowing random people to do it, you don't have time to run a site then either and should really consider that too.

Hopefully your site is never really defaced as I assure you the time and effort it takes to clean it up, you won't find the humor in it afterwards.

Better still, delete the entire site and start from scratch.

I simply don't understand you, you say you don't want to be seen as a hacking site but you post things like program keys for free which you shouldn't be and you're also running a competition to give away game accounts which by and large is against every single game TOS out there.

Shape up or ship out.

Maybe if you used correct English instead of L33t $p3ak on your site you would attract better quality members. Along with not being so rude to your members. Honestly browsing your site I thought it was a wanna-be script kiddie site for teenagers.. You need to decide what route you want to take your site and do that. You can't be everyone's friend, it just simply doesn't work. Members not following your rules offer no benefit to your site other then negative activity that ends up chasing away good members.

I would honestly say delete your site, start over fresh with a new domain as those hacker threads will remain in search engines for years and will only continue to hurt your growth and last but not least, don't allow anyone but you admin access to install add-ons and only install ones, you paid for personally. You make all these threads about wanting to be a big site, there is no chance that will happen if you continue the direction your currently going. A clean slate is the only way to go. If you don't have the time to do your own installs and require just allowing random people to do it, you don't have time to run a site then either and should really consider that too.

Hopefully your site is never really defaced as I assure you the time and effort it takes to clean it up, you won't find the humor in it afterwards.

Better still, delete the entire site and start from scratch.

I simply don't understand you, you say you don't want to be seen as a hacking site but you post things like program keys for free which you shouldn't be and you're also running a competition to give away game accounts which by and large is against every single game TOS out there.

Shape up or ship out.

Exactly!!

popcorn.gif

I'm afraid that a large part of your trouble is that you've been active among warez communities, and then you've founded a new site and invited all your friends to join it.

What're they going to think? They're going to think it's a warez site, because that's how they know you and that's what you talk about with them.

Raze it to the ground. Make yourself a new identity. Start a new site. Do not invite your "friends", because those are the exact same people you don't actually want on a legal, above-board forum which discusses gaming and not illegal things.

Also, yes, if you want quality members you're going to have to stop posting in text speak and start creating quality content. This is hard work.

The one critique which you had from your members in your original screenshot which was valid was that you aren't even present on your own site. This is genuine feedback and should not be disregarded.

I'm afraid that a large part of your trouble is that you've been active among warez communities, and then you've founded a new site and invited all your friends to join it.

What're they going to think? They're going to think it's a warez site, because that's how they know you and that's what you talk about with them.

Raze it to the ground. Make yourself a new identity. Start a new site. Do not invite your "friends", because those are the exact same people you don't actually want on a legal, above-board forum which discusses gaming and not illegal things.

Also, yes, if you want quality members you're going to have to stop posting in text speak and start creating quality content. This is hard work.

The one critique which you had from your members in your original screenshot which was valid was that you aren't even present on your own site. This is genuine feedback and should not be disregarded.
Thank you soo much for your help bow I get it I'll remove all the nodes and forums and Rename them soo it no illegale and I really dot want to lose that domain I love it .

Sorry everyone or being a jerk I removed all my team now I'm solo and I'm the only one that had access to adminCP . My teams being idiots won't tell me which addons are nulled so I'll hire someone to clean up my site for good .

To Xenforo : Thank you so much for not taking action yet , I am really sorry installing null add-ons and having a site that is illegale ... Hopefully this will change .

@ScarletCox thank you soo much scarlet for the wonderful you really made me think hard..

To everyone that tried to help : sorry for not listening at the first time I guess I was just ignoring this thread and thanks to @ScarletCox again for a wonderful reply ..

Thank you soo much for your help bow I get it I'll remove all the nodes and forums and Rename them soo it no illegale and I really dot want to lose that domain I love it .

Sorry everyone or being a jerk I removed all my team now I'm solo and I'm the only one that had access to adminCP . My teams being idiots won't tell me which addons are nulled so I'll hire someone to clean up my site for good .

To Xenforo : Thank you so much for not taking action yet , I am really sorry installing null add-ons and having a site that is illegale ... Hopefully this will change .

@ScarletCox thank you soo much scarlet for the wonderful you really made me think hard..

To everyone that tried to help : sorry for not listening at the first time I guess I was just ignoring this thread and thanks to @ScarletCox again for a wonderful reply ..

I wish you well with your current plan, and I truly hope it works out for the best for you. :)

I wish you well with your current plan, and I truly hope it works out for the best for you. :)
Thank you soo much could you guys help me out with naming forum nodes my English isn't that great and I struggle with . And you guys role play isn't illigle is it ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom