omds people these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you share your account info with these admins, and let them install addons on your site, something is off then. Cause your account has been on a nulled script site downloading XenPorta 2

Always make sure you're aware of what your co-workers do and make sure you're in agreement. That way if they want to install an add-on, for example, you can do your research and make sure everything's legal, especially if it's a paid add-on.

Unless you share your account info with these admins, and let them install addons on your site, something is off then. Cause your account has been on a nulled script site downloading XenPorta 2
ohh *WTF* okey can you tell me how many addons are nulled im gonna delete them now

i deleted that is there any other nulled

You can't keep blaming other people, it's your site. Your responsibility.

If your staff are engaging in downloading nulled software. Get rid of them.
i am sorry this wont happen again im deleted xenporta and gonna do if i found any other nulkled add-ons

An important thing in such discussions is to keep the higher ground. This becomes close to impossible if you are asking for a nulled software version of @Jaxel 's XenPorta 2 Pro on a site specializing in nulled addons. (which a simple google search will expose)
Or running pirated versions of add-ons like Showcase, etc.
Live the hackerz/warez life, expect to be treated as one. :p

As per my response to the ticket and has been stated here, if you are in any doubt as to the legality of any paid add-ons, uninstall and delete the files of any you personally have not paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom