Ohhh, Chris

Lawrence

Well, you poked fun at my avatar, and yet your avatar is a little red chickadee (or a really over weight cardinal)?

with a bow...

and hearts, to boot...

Come on, you are a coder, at the very least use an avatar of your daughter with a bubble containing a regex expression... sheesh

I'm not saying I do not like it, just saying: :eek:

:p

:LOL:

It is a seasonal avatar... so the rather feminine bow and hearts is to celebrate Valentine's day. I didn't get you a card or gift (this year), sorry.

I will return to my normal avatar tomorrow.

I've actually received physical threats about changing my avatar from Angry Birds so the little red chicks will remain in one form or another...... I am slightly regretting this girly iteration though :oops:

:ROFLMAO:

Well wait for it. I'll be swapping my avatar this evening. I'll replace it with a picture of my granddaughter performing ballet. She loves dance, and the best part, sports too, :)

I feel for our community here though, all this avatar swapping must be confusing, o_O

Well wait for it. I'll be swapping my avatar this evening. I'll replace it with a picture of my granddaughter performing ballet. She loves dance, and the best part, sports too, :)

I feel for our community here though, all this avatar swapping must be confusing, o_O
You know I agree with you to an extent. It must be confusing.

Though I think my avatar always contains an angry bird character so with a bit of luck people see that and know it's "that angry bird dude". And with you we always associate your avatar with being a photo of you.

Hmm, so with that in mind... Damn that will be incredibly confusing. "Ah there's Lawrence. What a cute ballerina he is".

Changed my avatar. My granddaughter is in the front, :)

Such a manly avatar, lol.

So Slavik, you thought my last one was... how did you say it... ah yes, "unique", how is this one? o_O

Something tells me that Kier, Mike and Ashley is regretting not putting an avatar standards for staff in the TOS, :whistle:

It is helpful if there is some continuity like Chris' red bird. But it's not too bad as long as avatar switching doesn't become widespread. So don't start a fashion pleeeeeease.

Love the gender tension around you guys and your avatars. No sarcasm, it's interesting how resistant bloke culture is to widening options. I think you two are brilliant brave funny sexy and mature. Greymales are the pits.

Changed my avatar. My granddaughter is in the front, :)

Such a manly avatar, lol.

So Slavik, you thought my last one was... how did you say it... ah yes, "unique", how is this one? o_O

Something tells me that Kier, Mike and Ashley is regretting not putting an avatar standards for staff in the TOS, :whistle:

How about this one?

Attachments

• Obey-the-Mini-Moose-resized-128.webp
    Obey-the-Mini-Moose-resized-128.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 23
You know I agree with you to an extent. It must be confusing.

Though I think my avatar always contains an angry bird character so with a bit of luck people see that and know it's "that angry bird dude". And with you we always associate your avatar with being a photo of you.

Hmm, so with that in mind... Damn that will be incredibly confusing. "Ah there's Lawrence. What a cute ballerina he is".

It'll be rather sad if people don't know it's you Chris and rely soley on a avatar to know who's posting. That being said, usernames are a great indicator in knowing who is posting for those too lazy to glance below the avatar. :)

Top Bottom