XF 1.4 odd server errors and stuff!

I am getting two server errors regularly:

one is error 28 and the other one is error -1 I was told by @Brogan that error 28 is related to server space but my plan is unlimited, I will try and get hold of a rep on monday to sort that out....
the other error is a mystery to me so if anyone knows what error -1 is:

Untitled-1.webp

I would be pleased to know......and why does the text box over run the boundaries in 1.42 as above?
thanks in advance

Lee

-1 can also mean a full disk: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9595852/mysql-got-error-1-from-storage-engine-error

With error 28 happening (with a specific reason), that should be cleared up first and it will likely clear up the other errors (provided there isn't table corruption because of the full disk). Note also that the error isn't going to be related to your account, but the whole server; the disk storing MySQL data is full.

-1 can also mean a full disk: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9595852/mysql-got-error-1-from-storage-engine-error

With error 28 happening (with a specific reason), that should be cleared up first and it will likely clear up the other errors (provided there isn't table corruption because of the full disk). Note also that the error isn't going to be related to your account, but the whole server; the disk storing MySQL data is full.

that will help me explain it to the hosting service so thank you very much for that piece of info @Mike ,

what about the problem in the image above .....is that a quirk of 1.4.2 or is it just my install?

thanks in advance

Lee

I think Chrome must be detecting as a touch browser for you; in that case, we disable overlay scrolling which would appear to cause that. I don't think there's a good workaround though; since we've disabled internal scrolling, horizontal overflow would be the only option.

I think Chrome must be detecting as a touch browser for you; in that case, we disable overlay scrolling which would appear to cause that. I don't think there's a good workaround though; since we've disabled internal scrolling, horizontal overflow would be the only option.
you are absolutly correct @Mike although I have a 27" screen, it is touch enabled!.....and I forgot!!!!!!!
thanks for the help!!

Lee

Top Bottom