• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 Server errors and ip problems

hterrag

After my host announce that one of their servers had problems and my site was inaccessible for few hours then when my site came back online there were some problems:

1. I keep getting this error in the log:
ReCAPTCHA connection error: Unable to Connect to tcp://api-verify.recaptcha.net:80. Error #110: Connection timed out

2. IP problems:
Most of my members are sharing a same IP address which is strange and since I have the Alter Ego Addon
it is saying everyone is the same person.

How can I fix this? Please help...

hterrag

Thanks for the link, that solved my IP address problem and I'll wait to see if that solves the ReCaptcha error also.

But wait...before this I didn't have to do that for the IP address. Since I've already open a ticket to my host so should I let it be first the way it is without the fix and see if they can fix it without me doing anything on my end?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
In your original post you mentioned there were server issues, so I suspect your host made the change.

hterrag

Bump..

I still have this problem:
ReCAPTCHA connection error: Unable to Connect to tcp://api-verify.recaptcha.net:80. Error #110: Connection timed out