Now that Xenforo 1.1 is out, let's talk about version 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just laughing reading the title of this thread "let's talk about version 1.2". You know, it would be nice if the developers could confirm that XenForo 1.2 is actually still coming? Where nearly one full month into the second quarter now, and still nothing being said in relation to it, nor what we can expect to see added new.

I mean, will you even confirm that XenForo 1.2 is coming (serious question)?

:rolleyes:

What's in the next update you so desperately need for your forum? Or are you just complaining for the sake of complaining?
We are aiming to release a beta of XenForo 1.2 sometime in the second quarter of this year.

They have until the end of June to release it. If it's not out by then, then you might have something to complain about.

If I'm not wrong, it was the BETA in Q2. That means someone somewhere will be trying it out.......at sometime in the next couple of months. Those testers may be very quiet.....

Im loving every part of xenforo so far, the only thing I really want is to use the Resource Manager for my own site as thats the only thing holding me back from my competitors, a true 'review' system that the RM can actually be used for instead....

argh.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom