Lack of interest Notices / option to "blend them in"

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

erich37

currenty we do have "Notices" which are "scrolling" vertically and horizontally.

This suggestion is for an additional ACP option to "blend them in" like for example at this website:

http://uk.alibaba.com

see the 4 images (1, 2, 3, 4) which are "blending in" (I guess that's the right wording for it?), so it is not scrolling left-right or up-down, but showing "Notices" (or images) much like on TV.

Maybe Kier+Mike could add something like this as an additional option ?

Many thanks!

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good suggestion, as well as that have a scrolling marquee effect swooping in from the right hand side at the speed of sound which imo should be mandatory.

Why bloat a system further that (imo) a redundant restrictive notice system. Remove automatic scrolling, tabs suffice. Allow us toggle fans to have a sidebar toggle system without the notice system conflicting with it.

I like xenforo, but have nothing good to say about this notice system at all. It's quite frankly, a nightmare.

Good suggestion, as well as that have a scrolling marquee effect swooping in from the right hand side at the speed of sound which imo should be mandatory.

Why bloat a system further that (imo) a redundant restrictive notice system. Remove automatic scrolling, tabs suffice. Allow us toggle fans to have a sidebar toggle system without the notice system conflicting with it.

I like xenforo, but have nothing good to say about this notice system at all. It's quite frankly, a nightmare.

this suggestion is not about "sidebar toggle", just about for another way to show/present "Notices".

Top Bottom