• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest Notices / option to "blend them in"

erich37

currenty we do have "Notices" which are "scrolling" vertically and horizontally.

This suggestion is for an additional ACP option to "blend them in" like for example at this website:

http://uk.alibaba.com

see the 4 images (1, 2, 3, 4) which are "blending in" (I guess that's the right wording for it?), so it is not scrolling left-right or up-down, but showing "Notices" (or images) much like on TV.

Maybe Kier+Mike could add something like this as an additional option ?

Many thanks!

Shelley

Good suggestion, as well as that have a scrolling marquee effect swooping in from the right hand side at the speed of sound which imo should be mandatory.

Why bloat a system further that (imo) a redundant restrictive notice system. Remove automatic scrolling, tabs suffice. Allow us toggle fans to have a sidebar toggle system without the notice system conflicting with it.

I like xenforo, but have nothing good to say about this notice system at all. It's quite frankly, a nightmare.

erich37

Good suggestion, as well as that have a scrolling marquee effect swooping in from the right hand side at the speed of sound which imo should be mandatory.

Why bloat a system further that (imo) a redundant restrictive notice system. Remove automatic scrolling, tabs suffice. Allow us toggle fans to have a sidebar toggle system without the notice system conflicting with it.

I like xenforo, but have nothing good to say about this notice system at all. It's quite frankly, a nightmare.
this suggestion is not about "sidebar toggle", just about for another way to show/present "Notices".