XF 2.1 Notices not showing where multiple user criteria are selected.

limboclub

Communication - Notices - User Field Criteria

I select one option from a drop down list in "Personal Details", and the notice shows as it should.

I select the drop down list item as above, and a further item down the list in "Preferences", and the notice does not show to the users that should see it.

Happy to provide more info.

If multiple criteria are selected, all criteria must be met otherwise the notice won't be shown. It sounds like that may be happening here.

However, please provide specific details of the criteria in use so we can give a more conclusive answer.

All criteria are met.

Both fields used are custom user fields.

The attached aren't proof of anything, but just to show that I've checked this out.

Screens of user fields and notice criteria. This user does not see the notice until I remove one of the criteria. As if it is using an XOR instead of an AND operation.

Criteria:
criteria-aflclub.webp
criteria-viewmatchnotices.webp

User:
user-aflclub.webp
user-viewmatchnotices.webp

If multiple criteria are selected, all criteria must be met otherwise the notice won't be shown. It sounds like that may be happening here.

However, please provide specific details of the criteria in use so we can give a more conclusive answer.
I can get my developer to crack the database open and get any info you think might help us work out if this is a bug or just the wrong options being selected.

What would you like?

Top Bottom