Fixed  Not getting advised of watched topics

Quick reply is intended to be just that - I'd rather not clutter it with controls. If you want to watch threads to which you reply by default, you can choose that option in your account preferences.

Yes, it's better as it is.

However I'd let all new users watch their content by default.

Doh!
I couldn't see that for looking :confused:

Now to find the quote function...

Ah, found it, you have to click on "Reply". This is going to take some getting used to.

Yeah, I haven't been getting alerts either. The only alerts I have been getting when someone replies is for those threads in the Official Forums category. Maybe it's turned off on these forums? I'm subscribed to all the threads I've ever replied to, and yet look at my alert box:
mWMyq.png

Only threads from the Official Forums category. :)

Yeah, I haven't been getting alerts either. The only alerts I have been getting when someone replies is for those threads in the Official Forums category. Maybe it's turned off on these forums? I'm subscribed to all the threads I've ever replied to, and yet look at my alert box:
mWMyq.png

Only threads from the Official Forums category. :)

I've been getting alerts for all threads I'm watching (which is all threads I've replied to).

I've been getting alerts for all threads I'm watching (which is all threads I've replied to).

That is utterly bizarre. Seriously, watched threads list as of this post:
Zfiqh.png

Alerts as of this post:
PtqJY.png

What gives? I have the global "Automatically watch threads when you reply..." option on, but I do not have email notification on.

Top Bottom