Not count banned users?

KenX

Is there any way,in which when I ban a user.The member count would decrease?
I mean if they are 84 users showing in the homepage and I ban a user 83 users should be showing in the homepage.Any way?
And when I use spam cleaner to ban them and then I delete the user.Does there ban lift?

Not currently. It can't be done with a simple query because there are many joined tables involved.
Is it possible to remove the profile pages of these banned people? They leave links in their profiles and it's impossible to edit them manually. I know those links are nofollow; so won't affect; but I'm concerned about hosting a ton of low quality pages on my site.

I am pretty sure profiles for banned users are off limit for all visitors, except admins and moderators. At least I am getting an error on my end if I try to access a banned profile as guest.

I am pretty sure profiles for banned users are off limit for all visitors, except admins and moderators. At least I am getting an error on my end if I try to access a banned profile as guest.

Correct. Perma-banned users cannot have their profiles viewed by anyone except those with this permission:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click a group] -> Bypass user privacy

Top Bottom