Nodes As Tabs

Nodes As Tabs 1.5.1

No permission to download
Hello Folks. Love the addon so far. Thank You! I have a question... Is there something I can do that if a user clicks on a tab, it will open up in a new window? There is one tab on my forum I'd like to do that but can't figure out how.

Hello Folks. Love the addon so far. Thank You! I have a question... Is there something I can do that if a user clicks on a tab, it will open up in a new window? There is one tab on my forum I'd like to do that but can't figure out how.

I really need to add that feature. You can hack it with javascript but I really don't recommend that.

I will try to release an update this weekend with that feature.

Hi,

I have problem ...i check Enable and save... but when check again the check is Disable, i have XenForo 1.5.1, Some one have similar problem :)
index.php

Hi,

iam trying to put Enable Open in New Windows, the proccess show me saving... but when i check againg is Uncheck...and not work.
http://configurarmikrotikwireless.c...d7121fceefbf774cd43962de8980be.jpg?1443103943

I am guessing the upgrade was not complete. For example, if you imported the XML but didn't upload the new NodesAsTabs directory then that would result in the problem you describe.

Just do the upgrade again.

1) Upload the new files.

2) Import the XML.

This i can't do with the addon on mobile devices.
It won't click through to the child links.
I don't find any solution for this. On normal pc it works fine.

test.webp

This i can't do with the addon on mobile devices.
It won't click through to the child links.
I don't find any solution for this. On normal pc it works fine.

View attachment 117821

It works fine on my iPhone in Safari.

Note that the popup menu is triggered by hovering over the right side of the tab. On mobile devices you need to "tap" the right side of the tab as there is no hover action on mobile. Tapping the right side can be difficult on mobile. Or if you just click the tab itself to open that main link then the secondary links will appear in a row under tab (the same links that would be inside of the popup menu).

This is how the menu system in XenForo works and this addon uses that system.

Top Bottom