Nodes As Tabs

Nodes As Tabs 1.5.1

No permission to download
Hm, i cant install this Addon: "Das mit dem Add-On verbundenen Dateien konnte nicht gefunden werden. Bitte lade diese Datei auf deinen Server und versuche es noch einmal." Which means: Some Files are missing, and i should upload it to the Server. BUT, i have uploaded all Files to the library.

Hm, i cant install this Addon: "Das mit dem Add-On verbundenen Dateien konnte nicht gefunden werden. Bitte lade diese Datei auf deinen Server und versuche es noch einmal." Which means: Some Files are missing, and i should upload it to the Server. BUT, i have uploaded all Files to the library.

Maybe you uploaded the files to the wrong location. You should end up with a NodesAsTabs folder inside of library.

Try installing the .xml file from the server, if you already tried from your computer.

Or the other way around.

Jake, brilliant addon so a great thanks!

I have a question...
I am using your addon and have a Page (parent) that has a category (child) and 2 forums (child-child) in that category selectable by the tab's sub menu.

I have the Category set with your mod as having it's own tab
Page
- Category (tab)
--Forum1
--Forum2

I have an addon that also has its own tab and sub menu items under that tab...it uses its own "$extraTabs" function
Addon (tab)
- submenu1
-submenu2 etc

I can manually add the sub menu items from the addon to the sub menu template used with the Category tab and disable the Code Event Listener for the Addon navTab

The problem I have is to then make the Category tab "selected" and its sub menu items displayed when one of the Addon's sub menu items is clicked

Any suggestions on how I can do this?

Thanks Morgain but I already have all that and working properly...I need to simply combine two tabs, 1 being done with Jake's addon and one being done by a 3rd party addon, into 1 tab and sub menu that remains selected when any of the sub menu items are selected.

Jake, brilliant addon so a great thanks!

I have a question...
I am using your addon and have a Page (parent) that has a category (child) and 2 forums (child-child) in that category selectable by the tab's sub menu.

I have the Category set with your mod as having it's own tab
Page
- Category (tab)
--Forum1
--Forum2

I have an addon that also has its own tab and sub menu items under that tab...it uses its own "$extraTabs" function
Addon (tab)
- submenu1
-submenu2 etc

I can manually add the sub menu items from the addon to the sub menu template used with the Category tab and disable the Code Event Listener for the Addon navTab

The problem I have is to then make the Category tab "selected" and its sub menu items displayed when one of the Addon's sub menu items is clicked

Any suggestions on how I can do this?

To put a non-node page within a node tab requires modifying the route for that non-node page. Your addon must have a route handler, usually at library/AddonName/Route/Prefix. The major section is defined in there. Here is a code example:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/add-navtabs-to-different-route.25761/#post-311629

edit - oh and the major section name used by this addon is nodetab#, where # is the node_id of the node tab. That is what you would set for the major section.

As always Jake, you're simply brilliant!
score010.gif

Just wondering but I think I know already the answer, you can't configure a tab to be displayed only when you are in a specific category, for example ?
I'm asking that because I've 2 categories which both have a load of forums inside, and I don't want to put in a tab something unrelated to the other category (because for most of users they will be interested either category1 or category2 but not both, so I don't want to mix information).
Creating a tab like notices with criterias would have been welcomed, I guess.

Top Bottom