Node: custom permissions

Cupara

I have dug and dug, I'm tired of digging. How can I create custom permissions for nodes that will install with my add-on? I thought maybe I would have to do an sql insert but not sure anymore. Couldn't find any guides, tips, tricks, or anything. Even looked through add-ons that are released here but all those that do it are paid mods. So anyone that can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Thanks, I know about that page but I can't figure out how to get the permissions to be set for node instead of usergroups. Any idea how I can get my permissions set for nodes instead of usergroups? I have 2 sets of permissions, 1 is for usergroups, the other is for node as I want to activate my add-on on a forum basis.

Oh, I miss understood your question... I need more sleep.

Any idea how I can get my permissions set for nodes instead of usergroups?
Sorry, no idea at the moment!

Just curious, which add-ons are doing this?

How can I create custom permissions for nodes that will install with my add-on? ... ... Even looked through add-ons that are released here but all those that do it are paid mods.
Let me rephrase... which paid add-ons mods are doing what you desire?

xPortal Pro include xGallery and xArticles, xShop + xCredits, xGallery, and xArticles

Right now I'm moving servers so my sites are down til tomorrow.

Currently working on xShop and finishing xPortal Free before I begin work on xPortal Pro all of which will use node permissions.

Top Bottom