XF 1.5 NoCaptcha on Contact Us form

Lloyd32552

After upgrading to 1.5 (I'm pretty sure it was there before), there is no Captcha of any sort on my forum Contact Us form and bots are merrily having their way with me. I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple, but I cannot see anywhere in Options where to enable NoCaptcha on this form.

It is still there on my Registration form, though, thankfully.

The CAPTCHA is only displayed to guests. Is that a registered user? If so, you would want to ban/spam clean the user.

Thanks Mike. I thought I was logged out when I clicked the Contact Us link, but I can see that was not the case.

I don't have a registered user with that name so it appears they have found a way around NoCaptcha which is a shame. I can filter the spam emails. So far, they all appear to be coming from the same IP address so I suspect I can block that at my hosting company.

I don't have a registered user with that name so it appears they have found a way around NoCaptcha which is a shame.
Well, if it's a human spammer (which is happening from users in India, etc) then it's working the way as intended... which is allowing a human to input captcha info/response and then enter the message.

Top Bottom