[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar

[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Updated to php5.4 on debian 6. It was working fine, but now it appears the provider is down? I'm getting all alex avatars now.

Updated the url to https://crafatar.com/avatars/{account}?size={size}&default=alex
worked. Maybe the UUID didn't want to work.
I am also having this issue, using 1.3.8 of the add-on. All of my users are Alex, and when I go to change my own avatar, I get this:
57a403773dd7a2d9b0eda7b815cc00dc.png

The URL I am using is: https://crafatar.com/avatars/{uuid}?size={size}&default=alex

Any ideas, @Nobita.Kun?
Don't use the service Crafatar.com. It cache issues. So should try with another :D

What username you have been used?
I've been experimenting personally with my own premium username, jflory7. Although several of my players have been having issues as well (one username being _stevoism_, never has changed his name, and then Astelin, who has changed his name a few times).

Don't use the service Crafatar.com. It cache issues. So should try with another :D
Any recommendations for a stable site / API for this? There seems to be several, curious what your recommendation is.

Awesome, does this actually fix the issue or does it deal with how specific the error message is? Will be installing to my site shortly!

@Nobita.Kun
This most recent update bricked my install as soon as I uploaded the files and sent everyone to a blank, white page. I had to upload to 1.3.8 to get my website back online.

After about seven minutes of downtime and uploading 1.3.8 back to my server, I have about 27 pages of errors just like these:

Server Error Log

Error Info

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected 'class' (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$' - library/Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Listener.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "CrystalCraftMC"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/conversations/xdamian360x.837/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

34a7bc95ca39fd133070ec9797813802.png

@Nobita.Kun
This most recent update bricked my install as soon as I uploaded the files and sent everyone to a blank, white page. I had to upload to 1.3.8 to get my website back online.

After about seven minutes of downtime and uploading 1.3.8 back to my server, I have about 27 pages of errors just like these:

Server Error Log

Error Info

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected 'class' (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$' - library/Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Listener.php:8
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "CrystalCraftMC"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/conversations/xdamian360x.837/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

34a7bc95ca39fd133070ec9797813802.png
Look like You use PHP version too old. Can you tell me the PHP version you are using?

Look like You use PHP version too old. Can you tell me the PHP version you are using?
PHP 5.4.16 (cli) (built: Jun 23 2015 21:17:27)
Copyright (c) 1997-2013 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Zend
Technologies

This is the latest version in CentOS 7 repositories.

PHP 5.4.16 (cli) (built: Jun 23 2015 21:17:27)
Copyright (c) 1997-2013 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Zend
Technologies

This is the latest version in CentOS 7 repositories.
Ok. I will fix it soon.

@Nobita.Kun When using this add-on, are the members forced to always have their minecraft head as forum avatar?

Because I'd like them to have their avtar set to their minecraft name when they register on the forum.
Then after they've registered, I'd like to give them the freedom to change their avatars (without the plugin caring)!

@Nobita.Kun When using this add-on, are the members forced to always have their minecraft head as forum avatar?

Because I'd like them to have their avtar set to their minecraft name when they register on the forum.
Then after they've registered, I'd like to give them the freedom to change their avatars (without the plugin caring)!
Yes, users aren't forced to use the avatar, they can have custom profile pictures. See crystalcraftmc.com as an example.

After installing the add-on and trying to use it generates this error:
curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. curl_setopt_array() in Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Request.php at line 56
  3. Nobita_MinecraftAvatar_Request->retrieve() in Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Avatar.php at line 12
  4. Nobita_MinecraftAvatar_Avatar->getMojangAccount() in Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 61
  5. Nobita_MinecraftAvatar_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAvatarUpload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line347
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /*****/public_html/index.php at line 13
Is there something wrong on my end? :) @Nobita.Kun @jflory7

After installing the add-on and trying to use it generates this error:

Is there something wrong on my end? :) @Nobita.Kun @jflory7
Without knowing anything about the issue, perhaps you don't have the required packages installed on your web server? Are you using a shared host or a virtual private machine or something else for your site? Also, what versi0n of XenForo are you running?

Without knowing anything about the issue, perhaps you don't have the required packages installed on your web server? Are you using a shared host or a virtual private machine or something else for your site? Also, what versi0n of XenForo are you running?
I installed it as you always install addons (upload content and install with xml file). Using XF 1.4.10

Hello,

Is it possible to completely disable the Avatar Editor, where users cannot upload their own avatar, and cannot change their Minecraft username in the avatar edit box? I just want avatars to be automatically loaded based on their XenForo username and that's it.

Top Bottom