[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar

[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
my New Members dont get New avatar all Members get the normal Black Profil Account. i use the neuesten Version. when i wann to Change my own Skin to MC IT says Invalid Minecraft Name you ca Visit my sie with wave-mc.net this Problem is Since 4 weeks

edit:

just found the mistake you just Release a New Version sorry -)

Last edited:
Did you remove my permissions to download this even though I purchased it from you? I was asking if I do need to do anything special in order to update to a new version, I already have an older version installed.

No. Can you capture an screenshot about transaction?

I purchased this and installed it with TMS. My forum page now turns to a white blank page and this error appears until I disable the addon.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Avatar.php:35
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "Killerbees Gaming"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["forums/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I purchased this and installed it with TMS. My forum page now turns to a white blank page and this error appears until I disable the addon.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Avatar.php:35
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "Killerbees Gaming"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["forums/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
What PHP version you are using?

I'm just curious if users can override this and upload their own profile pictures after they've registered? It says that it overrides existing users in the description.

Don't want to spend $15 without knowing this. Thanks!

Updated to php5.4 on debian 6. It was working fine, but now it appears the provider is down? I'm getting all alex avatars now.

Updated the url to https://crafatar.com/avatars/{account}?size={size}&default=alex
worked. Maybe the UUID didn't want to work.
I am also having this issue, using 1.3.8 of the add-on. All of my users are Alex, and when I go to change my own avatar, I get this:
57a403773dd7a2d9b0eda7b815cc00dc.png

The URL I am using is: https://crafatar.com/avatars/{uuid}?size={size}&default=alex

Any ideas, @Nobita.Kun?

Top Bottom