[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar

[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Does this force users to use the Avatar? Or does it just use there skin by default, and then they can change it afterwards/upload there own avatar after if they want? Or is that all configurable?

Does this force users to use the Avatar? Or does it just use there skin by default, and then they can change it afterwards/upload there own avatar after if they want? Or is that all configurable?
No force. Users can choose the service of avatar. XenForo upload, gravata, etc...

@Nobita.Kun

MineCraft Avatar Retriever

Description
This add-on will automatically download a user's Minecraft avatar head from Mojang's skin servers and use it as their profile picture on the forums. This add-on works with pre-existing users as well as users who are registering on your forum. The Minecraft avatars are fetched based on the forum username of the user. Additionally, you can also force users to register using their Minecraft username in order to make sure they use their avatar on the forums.

Functions
  • Automatically retrieve Minecraft avatar for old users without profile pictures (based on username)
  • Option to force newly-registering members to register their account using any valid Minecraft username
  • Force newly-registering members to use their Minecraft avatar as their profile picture

Installation
  1. Upload all data files to your root XenForo directory.
  2. Import and install the XML file into your add-on manager

Online Demo: https://nobita.me

Code:
[SIZE=7][I][B]MineCraft Avatar Retriever[/B][/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][I][B]Description[/B][/I][/SIZE]
This add-on will automatically download a user's Minecraft avatar head from Mojang's skin servers and use it as their profile picture on the forums. This add-on works with pre-existing users as well as users who are registering on your forum. The Minecraft avatars are fetched based on the forum username of the user. Additionally, you can also force users to register using their Minecraft username in order to make sure they use their avatar on the forums.

[SIZE=5][I][B]Functions[/B][/I][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Automatically retrieve Minecraft avatar for old users without profile pictures (based on username)
[*]Option to force newly-registering members to register their account using any valid Minecraft username
[*]Force newly-registering members to use their Minecraft avatar as their profile picture
[/LIST]

[SIZE=5][I][B]Installation[/B][/I][/SIZE]
[LIST=1]
[*]Upload all data files to your root XenForo directory.
[*]Import and install the XML file into your add-on manager
[/LIST]

[I][B]Online Demo[/B][/I]: [URL]https://nobita.me[/URL]

Any news or word on supporting UUID's or 1.8?
I changed my Minecraft name, and now I have somebody else's skin (I assume the guy who had my name before me.)

Not sure if it's something that can be fixed on your end, or if it's the website that the avatars are pulled from, I may try a few different sites in the settings.

Any news or word on supporting UUID's or 1.8?
I changed my Minecraft name, and now I have somebody else's skin (I assume the guy who had my name before me.)

Not sure if it's something that can be fixed on your end, or if it's the website that the avatars are pulled from, I may try a few different sites in the settings.
What do you mean? Hmm!

What do you mean? Hmm!
Well Mojang allows you to change your name now, so I changed my name yesterday to a few characters shorter, and now I have a totally different face on the forums, but the same skin in game. So I think the site that gets the faces is not updating / hasn't prepared for UUID's. Not sure though.

Well Mojang allows you to change your name now, so I changed my name yesterday to a few characters shorter, and now I have a totally different face on the forums, but the same skin in game. So I think the site that gets the faces is not updating / hasn't prepared for UUID's. Not sure though.
Currently I used for name. So I think it is good for using UUID. Do your UUID was changed when you change your account name??

Currently I used for name. So I think it is good for using UUID. Do your UUID was changed when you change your account name??
:o I see now, I was one of the default skins from the site! Okay so I found out where my skin is coming from, but not sure why it's not pulling my current skin.

Sorry I'm trying to explain as best I can, so right now I'm Steve skin, because I changed my name yesterday, but I changed it in the forums and everything too. And there's 2-3 other players with Steve skins who also changed their names. Just trying to figure out what I can do to fix it.

https://crafatar.com/avatars/{name}?size={size}&default=alex
Do I need to change {name} to {uuid} ?

Sorry I'm trying to explain as best I can, so right now I'm Steve skin, because I changed my name yesterday, but I changed it in the forums and everything too. And there's 2-3 other players with Steve skins who also changed their names. Just trying to figure out what I can do to fix it.

https://crafatar.com/avatars/{name}?size={size}&default=alex
Do I need to change {name} to {uuid} ?
No. the parameter {uuid} didnot available yet.

Top Bottom