[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar

[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Hello,

Is it possible to completely disable the Avatar Editor, where users cannot upload their own avatar, and cannot change their Minecraft username in the avatar edit box? I just want avatars to be automatically loaded based on their XenForo username and that's it.
Dont allow user upload avatar then rebuild users. All avatars will be base on username

That works great, thank you.

I have another problem.

New registrations are not getting an avatar assigned, it just shows the default male/female avatar and the gravatar column in the xf_user table is blank.

That works great, thank you.

I have another problem.

New registrations are not getting an avatar assigned, it just shows the default male/female avatar and the gravatar column in the xf_user table is blank.
Does the username is valid in minecraft account? And do you checked the option allow auto detect while registration?

Yes, both those options are selected. I checked a few of the accounts, and they are valid accounts with user uploaded skins. I also tried rebuilding caches, but that did change anything, gravatar column is still blank.

Hey,
are there any thoughts on an auto update on session creation? Would help keeping names in check without asking the user to update it. Regarding login, changing the phrase to email instead of username or email, shouldn't be an issue for anyone to do to avoid issues.

Will the 1.4.0a update fix the issue I am having with new users not having an avatar? I am having to run custom SQL every time a new user registers because it does not update the "avatar" field in the xf_user table.

Will the 1.4.0a update fix the issue I am having with new users not having an avatar? I am having to run custom SQL every time a new user registers because it does not update the "avatar" field in the xf_user table.
Did you get any server error?

Hello @Nobita.Kun, are you still providing support for this plugin? I still have a few bugs and I'm wondering if you can add support for a new feature.

People can still register for a forums account with invalid Minecraft names, like names that have a space in them. I have the option "Validate username when new register" checked, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

New users never get the "gravatar" field added in the database when they register. I had to create a MySQL event that runs every hour to update this field. I mentioned this in January above and never got a response from you. I have the option "Auto apply avatar to new user as possible" checked.

Would it be possible for you to add a new feature to this plugin to automatically update their XenForo username if they change their Minecraft name? You are already storing the UUID, so we would just need a bulk username check that runs on a schedule. Mojang has a rate limit on their API, so this would need to be taken into account.

People can still register for a forums account with invalid Minecraft names, like names that have a space in them. I have the option "Validate username when new register" checked, but it doesn't seem to do anything
Give me that account name.

Would it be possible for you to add a new feature to this plugin to automatically update their XenForo username if they change their Minecraft name? You are already storing the UUID, so we would just need a bulk username check that runs on a schedule. Mojang has a rate limit on their API, so this would need to be taken into account.
This would be really cool, and would cut out the need for me to use this add-on.

Yo Nobita, I'm having an issue with your plugin and it's stopping users from registering, this has been an issue since I had moved dedicated servers.

Here is the error log:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() - library/Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Request.php:48
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(166) "http://www.minesplit.com/community/api.php?action=register&hash=5D2599B1D79D98B5&username=Deny&password=testpassword&email=deny@minesplit.com&user_state=email_confirm"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["action"] => string(8) "register"
    ["hash"] => string(16) "5D2599B1D79D98B5"
    ["username"] => string(4) "Deny"
    ["password"] => string(12) "testpassword"
    ["email"] => string(18) "deny@minesplit.com"
    ["user_state"] => string(13) "email_confirm"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Disabling the addon makes registering possible however, this obviously doesn't manage the avatars.

Yo Nobita, I'm having an issue with your plugin and it's stopping users from registering, this has been an issue since I had moved dedicated servers.

Here is the error log:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() - library/Nobita/MinecraftAvatar/Request.php:48
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(166) "http://www.minesplit.com/community/api.php?action=register&hash=5D2599B1D79D98B5&username=Deny&password=testpassword&email=deny@minesplit.com&user_state=email_confirm"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["action"] => string(8) "register"
    ["hash"] => string(16) "5D2599B1D79D98B5"
    ["username"] => string(4) "Deny"
    ["password"] => string(12) "testpassword"
    ["email"] => string(18) "deny@minesplit.com"
    ["user_state"] => string(13) "email_confirm"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Disabling the addon makes registering possible however, this obviously doesn't manage the avatars.
Forgot to tag ya, @Nobita.Kun

Top Bottom