MG 1.1 no watermarks

Steff

OK.. Brought a UPS, plugged it in and it surged and took out my raid, main drive, two backup drives and an external drive. For the past 5 days my eyes have been on fire!
I've managed to salvage the site but have fallen at the last hurdel.
Uplaoding works but watermarks fail.
On the server I'm running php 7 and compiled that with imagick. set the site up with php 7 using htaccess and in the php.ini set imagick.so
Yet imagick wont work.
What have I not done please

OK.. Brought a UPS, plugged it in and it surged and took out my raid, main drive, two backup drives and an external drive. For the past 5 days my eyes have been on fire!
I've managed to salvage the site but have fallen at the last hurdel.
Uplaoding works but watermarks fail.
On the server I'm running php 7 and compiled that with imagick. set the site up with php 7 using htaccess and in the php.ini set imagick.so
Yet imagick wont work.
What have I not done please
Watermarking is a real pain. Have you just tried adding one at a time? Do you have all the extensions installed?

I'm running Centos web Panel and whilst compiling php I'm given options to install dependancies. As far as I know I've installed all dependancies and imagick. I don't think I've done anything less that I have before... that said I've obviously failed somewhere

As well as the Imagick extension you also need to install the actual ImageMagick application - this isn’t actually related to PHP so you’ll need to install it through your hosting panel or via the OS package manager.

Thanks guys. Sorry for the delay in reply but I've had my head in the server recovering data.
You were right I hadn't installed imagick. It was working previously only because I'd migrated from Cpanel and during the migration the script reinstalled Imagick and other things during the transfer. Obviously when I recovered the lost data to rebuild the account I'd forgotten that the scripts were no longer installed....
Basically.. I'm stupid lol