• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 'No Sitemap' message...

surfsup

Using the RC 1 version, when I try to view the sitemap I get a no sitemap message.

Note I was using 8wayruns sitemap and disabled it before installing the RC 1 version.

What should I do?

Stuart Wright

I'm getting the same message when I click https://www.avforums.com/sitemap.php . No sitemap has been built despite it being set up in the XML sitemap options.
Just seen that I need to use the rebuild caches page option to rebuild, so I did that but hit an error:

Server Error
gmdate() expects parameter 2 to be long, array given

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. gmdate() in XenForo/Model/Sitemap.php at line 187
  3. XenForo_Model_Sitemap->buildSitemapEntry() in XenForo/Deferred/Sitemap.php at line 197
  4. XenForo_Deferred_Sitemap->_writeResult() in XenForo/Deferred/Sitemap.php at line 160
  5. XenForo_Deferred_Sitemap->_buildSitemap() in XenForo/Deferred/Sitemap.php at line 90
  6. XenForo_Deferred_Sitemap->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sites/avforums/public_html/admin.php at line 13
@Chris D does this relate to the extra addon we have to add our editorial stuff to the sitemap?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yes, it seems like it. It proceeds when one of those isn't enabled.
I've excluded it for now. If you do the rebuild again it will build a sitemap based on everything except your editorial tags.