MG 2.0 No "Media" and "Albums" Tabs In User Profiles

Blum

I'm setting up a XF2 site with Media Gallery 2 installed. I've uploaded some media to test, but I don't have the "Media" and "Albums" tabs on my user profile that appear like there are on the user profiles on this website, and I can't figure out how to enable them. Is there a setting somewhere for this or is there something wrong with my install?

As long as you have a positive xfmg_album_count and xfmg_media_count those should appear.

There are rebuild tools under Rebuild Caches of the Admin CP to rebuild these counts.

As long as you have a positive xfmg_album_count and xfmg_media_count those should appear.

There are rebuild tools under Rebuild Caches of the Admin CP to rebuild these counts.

I ran the rebuild tools and saw no change. I then took a look at the SQL values you mentioned and they are accurate/positive.

It could be an issue with either the style you are using or other add-ons which are clashing with the template modification being added.

So try on a default, unedited style and with all other add-ons disabled.

It could be an issue with either the style you are using or other add-ons which are clashing with the template modification being added.

So try on a default, unedited style and with all other add-ons disabled.
Interesting. It appears that [TH] Donate causes only the "Profile posts", "Latest Activity", "Postings", and "About" user peofile tabs to appear on my installation (regardless of theme). All other tabs are hidden, even other ThemeHouse-provided tabs.. @ThemeHouse

Thank you for your help.

Top Bottom