No input file specified. in centminmod

Codeless

hi i followed tutorials provided by centminmod but after restoring db and configring everything getting error

No input file specified.

anybody can help me out where i am wrong

Uh... where do you get that error.

As for restoring.. it's a simple matter of setting up the vhost, then configuring the vhost DB using the built in utilities... then importing said DB a well as installing the associated forum files related to that DB.
I've done it numerous times in moves from one VPS to another.

If you need some assistance I'm more than willing to help as much as I can.

Uh... where do you get that error.

As for restoring.. it's a simple matter of setting up the vhost, then configuring the vhost DB using the built in utilities... then importing said DB a well as installing the associated forum files related to that DB.
I've done it numerous times in moves from one VPS to another.

If you need some assistance I'm more than willing to help as much as I can.
i know very well how to configure and migrate site never faced issue before i am confused when after importing database and placing files in public folder i got only white page with error No input file specified.
checked error logs its says

/home/ngnix/domains/mysite.com/public/forum/myposturl/
not found i think issue with url rewriting

Delete your vhost (using the details given to you during creation), drop the DB for the site and start over fresh.
From what you show.. that is not a normal process of install, and may have an issue with your particular installation.
ALL your root stuff should be in /domains/mysite.com. Those directories after are specific to your install.
Your tryfiles in the vhost config should look like this try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$uri&$args;

Are you installing the forum into a subdirectory with a blog in the root or what?

Top Bottom