RM 1.1 No Featured Resources

RWonko

No Featured Resources displayed on resources page despite having 6 featured resources, what am I missing to get them to display correctly?
www.pc-sg.uk

On a separate note, you need to adjust your style for mobile devices, as there's a big gap on the right and the logo is partially obscured (screenshot is from an Android tablet but I also checked on an Android phone and it's similar on that).

Screenshot_2015-08-04-18-01-40.webp

With that being a somewhat heavily customised style, could you enable the XenForo default style and check that?

I have checked on the default style and it's the same, no featured resources showing.

On a separate note, you need to adjust your style for mobile devices, as there's a big gap on the right and the logo is partially obscured (screenshot is from an Android tablet but I also checked on an Android phone and it's similar on that).
Thanks Martok(y) I have no idea how to adjust that but will look in to it.

What version of the RM are you running specifically? It looks like there's a modification to the default sort order, as the featured mods do show up when sorted by last update -- which is the default order. The featured block only shows up on the "home" page of the resources, which is with the default order. Something is forcing that to not be the default.

Top Bottom