1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.1 No Featured Resources

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by RWonko, Aug 4, 2015.

1. RWonko

RWonko Member

No Featured Resources displayed on resources page despite having 6 featured resources, what am I missing to get them to display correctly?
    www.pc-sg.uk

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

With that being a somewhat heavily customised style, could you enable the XenForo default style and check that?

3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

On a separate note, you need to adjust your style for mobile devices, as there's a big gap on the right and the logo is partially obscured (screenshot is from an Android tablet but I also checked on an Android phone and it's similar on that).

Screenshot_2015-08-04-18-01-40.png

4. RWonko

RWonko Member

I have checked on the default style and it's the same, no featured resources showing.

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

What version of the RM are you running specifically? It looks like there's a modification to the default sort order, as the featured mods do show up when sorted by last update -- which is the default order. The featured block only shows up on the "home" page of the resources, which is with the default order. Something is forcing that to not be the default.

6. RWonko

RWonko Member

I'm running 1.1.6 atm, what do I need to change to return everything to default?

7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I don't know what would have changed it, so I could only recommend disabling add-ons (other than the RM).

8. RWonko

RWonko Member

Tracked down the addon causing the problem (y)
    Thanks for the help in sorting this out:):)