XF 1.5 No AdminCP menu

Biker

Any idea what would cause this? I've even gone as far as creating a new browser profile and the issue persists. nomenuadmincp.webp
We've had another Admin complain about the same issue and it cleared up "magically" after a day or so.

Browser Console also shows this:

ffconsole.webp

Hellifiknow what's causing this.

If you view the page source, do you see a <ul class="sideNavSections"> line? Is the <ul> empty? If not, is there an element with class sideNavActiveSection?

Looks to be empty for some reason.

Code:
<div id="sideNav" class="FixedSidebar" data-cutoff="800px">
        <div class="sideNavCloser AcpSidebarCloser"></div>
        <div class="sideNavBar">
            <ul class="sideNavSections">

</ul>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Try going to <url>/install/ and reimporting the master data.

The screenshot doesn't appear to show all permissions, on the basis that languages and styles aren't showing, but you should have permissions for at least some things. (And there should always be some links that aren't permission controlled.)

If that doesn't sort it, I think you'd need to start looking at add-ons (which may edit the available entries or be using a template modification to change them).

It's not a XF installation issue, but rather some type of browser issue which I'll be darned if I can figure out.

Booted into Winderz, fired up Firefox and the menu is there. Same addons and settings.

I'll be dipped if I can figure out why it's doing this on the Linux installation.

Just a thought, but have you upgraded to 1.5.9 and do you have any caching or a CDN in place? Clear server / browser caches or refresh CDN cache perhaps?

Top Bottom