Nice work Xenforo team.

Shelley

Haven't had the chance to congratulate you on what seems (frontend) a potentially great product. For me, it's a breathe of fresh air. For once (and I think this is a first from what I've seen) is that you haven't applied forum status icon legends on forumhome. And the threaddisplay (a couple of things I don't like) otherwise the page looks very clean, uncluttered and easy to navigate. Again, threadmarkers not used and that pesky legend is something I think was a good move. So, overall, I am liking what I see (liking more things than I don't like) so nice work team and hopefully the community can get behind you (not literally) and support what could be a very fine product. Nice work.

Haven't had the chance to congratulate you on what seems (frontend) a potentially great product. For me, it's a breathe of fresh air. For once (and I think this is a first from what I've seen) is that you haven't applied forum status icon legends on forumhome. And the threaddisplay (a couple of things I don't like) otherwise the page looks very clean, uncluttered and easy to navigate. Again, threadmarkers not used and that pesky legend is something I think was a good move. So, overall, I am liking what I see (liking more things than I don't like) so nice work team and hopefully the community can get behind you (not literally) and support what could be a very fine product. Nice work.

can i make these words mine? :)

Very nice work! I can't believe how well you guys are dealing with this.
The bug reports, the feedback, listening to customers, taking down notes, researching everything, working things out, tweaking, pushing updates to the live sites, working on the code, completing code, etc .. Would take me more than few months to even get it organized and started.

Count me in! Seems very very promissing! Good luck Kier, Mike, Floris and everyone else involved!

Looking forward to see the performance on big forums such as my nearly 6.000.000 posts forum with average 2000 online users, I think it can't be worse than vB4.

In business I would always look at my competition and try to find a way to do the opposite. Kinda goes along with the idea of not doing what everyone else is doing, but doing what no one else is doing.

The chance to go back and start all over and build it RIGHT, from the bottom up, based on solid experience? Wow! Fantastic job fellas! You WILL have great success, mostly because you're injecting real excitement where there was just boredom. Made my day! (Week?, year?)

Top Bottom