Nexus 7 tablet?

How often do you charge your nexus 7? and for how long do you use it?
Mine gets plugged in each night since I use it as a clock on my night stand.
I could go all day on a charge depends what I'm doing of course.

Recently I used the GPS/Nav and it lasted for a few hours.

Plants Vs Zombies is worth the $3 and you'll be playing it for hours. Real Football 2013 is also an excellent game if you don't mind the 0.9 GB download.
You might only play this game for an additional 5-15 minutes, but Riptide GP is also a good buy and it's optimized for Tegra 3.
Riptide GP is nice, however I really wish they'd add more content... It has very little replay value once you beat all of your records.

Riptide GP is nice, however I really wish they'd add more content... It has very little replay value once you beat all of your records.
I bought Riptide and I'm not even into water sports. :)
Fantastic graphics. I'd love to find a auto racing game that good.

Bought another N7 16Gb today for my wife.
Didn't bother with the 32G. By the time I use up 16G it will be time for a new device.

Didn't bother with the 32G. By the time I use up 16G it will be time for a new device.
16GB goes fast with games, as many of the better ones are upwards 1GB or more.

16GB goes fast with games, as many of the better ones are upwards 1GB or more.
We aren't really 'gamers'. Nothing big anyway.
My wife will mostly use Facebook, Words with Friends, Skype.
Board games. Nothing with a lot of action.
We're old skool. We like games like Tetris. :)

I purchased my 6th n7 last week, x1 16gig 5 x 32 gig. I'll repeat what i said on twitter "google make it easy to do christmas shopping this year". Great little devices. :)

I purchased my 6th n7 last week, x1 16gig 5 x 32 gig. I'll repeat what i said on twitter "google make it easy to do christmas shopping this year". Great little devices. :)
WOW.
Nice Shelley. :)
I almost got a 10" but I think that'll be too big.
Size isn't everything, now is it?

WOW.
Nice Shelley. :)
I almost got a 10" but I think that'll be too big.
Size isn't everything, now is it?
Depends on what you plan to do with it; if you use it for entertainment (Youtube, Netflix, Hulu etc) it's worth the size increase, and most definitely the screen.

Otherwise a 7" is perfect for most things, especially with the specs the Nexus 7 has.

Had a couple short business flight over the past 2 days.
I still love my N7.
Puzzle Prism is awesome.

I have another N7 sitting here for my wife's birthday present.

Had a couple short business flight over the past 2 days.
I still love my N7.
Puzzle Prism is awesome.

I have another N7 sitting here for my wife's birthday present.

Not sure whether your into the whole Live wallpaper thing but I downloaded "Blue Skies" which I thought was one of the better live wallpapers.

Not sure whether your into the whole Live wallpaper thing but I downloaded "Blue Skies" which I thought was one of the better live wallpapers.
I used to have a Koi pond for my live wallpaper. Live wallpaper suck the juice out of batteries.
I'll check out the blue skies.

I used to have a Koi pond for my live wallpaper. Live wallpaper suck the juice out of batteries.
I'll check out the blue skies.

I'll admit it does seem to take a bit more battery life than i would like. Twice i came back to using my n7 the following day and the battery life was sucked clean. It's nice to watch but for practical use it's not really logical to install if your out and about and constantly using your n7. I'll probably uninstall it at some point but it was nice to watch and was one of the better live wallpapers i found whilst doing some browsing.

I'll admit it does seem to take a bit more battery life than i would like. Twice i came back to using my n7 the following day and the battery life was sucked clean. It's nice to watch but for practical use it's not really logical to install if your out and about and constantly using your n7. I'll probably uninstall it at some point but it was nice to watch and was one of the better live wallpapers i found whilst doing some browsing.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxelus.galaxypacklivewallpaper

Bought this for my mom as she's a huge astronerd.

I liked played with the Koi fish. :)

Anyone of you have to charge your tablet for 8 hours from 18% to 100%? :( Since I bought it, it only took 5 or 6 hours to charge from 15%+- which I considered it normal. But recently I noticed the tablet took way too long to charge. So far already 3 times the battery is charging very weirdly. I use the original charger and USB came with the N7. There was once it took 12 hours to charge my N7 in shut down state. I checked the forums around, some people were saying it's hardware issue, some said software. Will it be something to do with wall socket?

I've had a blast with my Nexus 10. It's awesome. Charging is pretty good and battery life is awesome. I've never been into the whole tablet thing because I have my desktop, my laptop and my cell phone. All high-end machines, but having a tablet is key during work, traveling for business and just lazing about the house haha. I also love using my pen with it to take notes at work on Papyrus. Replaced my paper notebooks from Staples :).

Top Bottom