1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Template Problem on tablet or phone

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Cees50, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

I have a problem with the template on a tablet or a phone. I cant figure this one out (just started with XF, and dont know a lot of coding)

If i open the site on a computer or a laptop, its look great. If i try this on a tablet it is messed up. I have some add onn installed, so the first step was to switch them all off. Notting happened it stays the same.
    This is the screen on a laptop :

This is the screen on a tablet

If i use the default style, the result is the same.

If i go tho the url, you see for a moment the right template, and then it shifts to the second image.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Does the same happen for this site?

That looks like a min width issue to me - the main content is overlapping the sidebar.
  3. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

Afterburner... :) Its just the frontpage that have that problem. The other pages are okay
  4. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

No this site is okay, the settings for the minwidht are

Or are you meaning on an other place?
  5. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

I had this, Brogan is right, it's a width issue. If you're sure the min width is right (have you tried resetting it to completely default values for a fluid page?) then it could be something else on the page that is forcing the forum list too wide and over the sidebar. On mine it was a graphic banner (image) in one of the forum descriptions. Once I reduced that in size then everything squeezed down OK to a tablet (1024 wide screen). Do you have a link to this so we can have a look?
  6. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

Thanks. There was one who was causing the problem... :oops: